Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

good madden signing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

good madden signing Empty
PostSubject: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-03-30, 10:54

Phillip Buchanan who has like 95 speed, and Hall has 97 speed. Landry is a baller at FS. With the tools they have up front, probably have a top 5 madden defense next season. I already like there defense, but it just got fasterrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-03-30, 12:06

you forgot to say redskins. and dont say people should know, because people dont.

and yeah, they have a good MADDEN d. but they still suck in real life. and their O is not good, getting worse.

i still dont know about top 5, but potentially a top 5 MADDEN defense.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-03-30, 16:16

redskins defense is like that in real life too. i wouldn't be surprised if they picked berry or Hayden.
i think Dez Bryant should be chosen, but they wasted that on Thomas and Kelly.

Bryant, Moss, Thomas ansd Kelly wouldn't be a bad 4 WR set for Washington
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-03-31, 20:29

Woah Easy D my skins d is tuff we finish top 7 in d the last 2 yrs that i know of...i kno one of these yrs we had rnk 4 d
Back to top Go down
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-04-19, 02:34

Bruce Wayne,

Come on man. I'm from Maryland and I'm a Cowboys fan, but you know what me being a Cowboys fan has nothing to do with thinking the skins have TOO much talent on the D to suck as bad as they do. Landry is popular for his big hits, but he misses so many tackles..it really makes him look stupid. Carlos Rodgers = OVERRATED..didn't he get benched? Hall is the top corner on the skins IMO. I just think the Skins D should be a lot better with all the big names on their team.

The Skins are just bad. Maybe they'll turn it around after a few big signings and new coaching.

Please don't try to argue with me because they didn't even win a divisional game last year.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty2010-04-19, 08:54

Bruce Wayne don't tell me you one of these overnight Muslims that i see walking everywhere out in the city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good madden signing   good madden signing Empty

Back to top Go down

good madden signing
Page 1 of 1