Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 5 offenses

Go down 
+16
CJDAWGG14
jayfury
beerbuzz
super_mario90
Day New I28I
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
bigbuddah
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
WestFo3
sunryze88
layinWOOD
Madden's Finest 200
Genno
xxkareem1xx
Ant1010 I Play Wii
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Day New I28I
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 03:13

no one said the cardinals
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 03:27

i really like the cards if it was a top 6 then they woulda deffinetly been on my list.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 03:59

My top 5 O's based on talent and my style of play wich is "FUCK IT IM GONNA THROW IT DEEP" i like to AIR-IT-OUT the deep ball is a very important part of my game.

1.TEXANS not only do they have the best wr in the game that being ANDRE JOHNSON but they also have one of the best TE's in the league that being Owen Daniels both catch every thing and get open on every play and can run every route and their slot wr's are fast jacoby jones and andre davis can both be used as deep threats and they also have 4 big targets kevin walter,Dre,O.D.,Jacoby jones each are over 6 foot tall and they have a QB that can make all the important throws and one of those elusive RB's that can juke and break tackles im talking about steve slaton sure in real life he fumbled the ball as much as AP but in madden he hardley ever fumbles and is a dangerous receiving RB can catch underneath and can catch deep theres alot of plays in the texans PB that has him running deep routes.

2.BRONCOS they got two deep threat wr's and got a good slot wr and two good TE's and IMO the best o-line in the game! and a pretty accurate QB and a RB that got speed and can go the distance if thrown to.

3.LIONS their PB is nice and they got to huge wr's and with the deep accuracy of stafford MEGATRON! is a deep threat with just the click of a button and pettigrew is the best TE to come out the draft last season and they also have a secret weapon at RB and im not talking about kevin smith who can run the ball pretty good but they have a rookie RB that is one of the best receiving RB's in the game he's the lions 3rd string RB just look at his skills he's got speed and can run routes and can catch the ball look at his skills in madden he really is a secret weapon lions o-line ain't that good but they got nice weapons to throw the ball to.

4.VIKINGS forget about running the ball they got sidney rice,bernard berian,percy harvin to throw to and not to mention shiancoe he's a BEAST!!!! @ the TE position and favre throwing the ball yeah sometimes he makes those "WTF wuz that type of throws" but you can still get some magic out of that rocket arm of his.

5.FALCONS they got 3 nice weapons to throw to a very good o-line and for some reason roddy white gets more open on those deep routes than those underneath routes but thats what i like about him and matt ryan is nice throwing the ball.

I LIKE TO THROW DEEP LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 05:59

Are we all dumb, we have the falcons in our top spots. If the Cards actually had a great RB and a decent TE, i would pu them in the top 5 There O-line isn't the best, they have a R trio, but it's likea mini version of everyone one elses, and there TE is really average. If you say in 3 WR sets all game long, then yea im sue they are in your top 5. Broncos would be 6 if i had a top 6. There offense is so fluid and they do have the best o-line in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 06:14

thats one of the reasons i didnt list the cards cuz of the RB and TE, there good enough to get the job done but they dont accel at the position. i do like them though if used right they can be deadly just as any team, another offense that would be a perfect fit in my scheme is the redskins, even though i really just dont like them seeing how they are divison rivals with the eagles, but they do make a perfect fit in my scheme, you have 2 6'4 WR's that can RC one having 89 speed wich is a bonus, two TE's with 79 speed and have the ability to RC, you got so much depth at the RB spot you should always have a fresh back, you got real nice slots in thomas and ranle el, and moss is just a beast, there downfall though is there line very inconsistent and unreliable, but pretty nice offense IMO.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 10:04

i like the texans O and the lions are fun to and the giants to miami is surprisingly good to and you can win with the seahawks to but the top 5 O's everybody knows i would put the bengals in instead of the pats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Day New I28I
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 13:15

wells is really good. 98 stiff arm.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 13:52

man just give me the titans all day.

1. one of the best O-lines (should be the best since they won the madden best o-line award. but the titans gets no luv from madden..i see that now)

2. best and fastest RB that can catch and has 96 car. plus L. white is a bruiser with 95 car.

3. RC'ing WR's in britt, cook jr., gage. and decent speed with washington and CJ

4. 2 nice TE's in scaife and cook jr. 79 and 85 spd

5. best true mobile QB that can pass fairly well to keep the defense honest.

6. great special teams play with rob bironas' 97 KP. that means if you get to the 45 yrd line it's 3pts. hawkins 99 KR. then add in CJ's KR/PR threat.

7. as and added bonus, k. britt is a better blocker than all of the titans TE's, and most TE's in the league. so starting K. britt and cook jr. lets you audible down to a run without losing a beat.

no other team has all those elements on one team other than the titans.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 14:57

Titans probably have the best rushing offense, but Vy sucks as a QB. When gradkowski is probbaly a better qb than you, you're not a passer in madden,
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 15:10

i really like the titans offense although VY does let some balls get away from him, but its the defense im a lil iffy on, i mean the D-line isnt a problem IMO its the backers and secondary, the secondary to me is slow you got two playmakers in griffin and finnegan but then it kinda falls off hope is alright but is real slow, but since were going off of offense then yeah the titans rock!
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 16:17

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i really like the titans offense although VY does let some balls get away from him, but its the defense im a lil iffy on, i mean the D-line isnt a problem IMO its the backers and secondary, the secondary to me is slow you got two playmakers in griffin and finnegan but then it kinda falls off hope is alright but is real slow, but since were going off of offense then yeah the titans rock!

yeah i agree that the titans could use more speed on the back end. it doesn't bother me too much tho because i run the 4-4 D. so i have finnegan and griffin as my cb's and i user jason mccourty (89spd). i can't remember the last time i got beat deep. that doesn't seem to be much of an issue this year.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 16:19

Cardinals are easily top 5. Chargers, Cards, Colts, Saints, and Vikings in no particular order in my book.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 17:05

jayfury wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

yeah i agree that the titans could use more speed on the back end. it doesn't bother me too much tho because i run the 4-4 D. so i have finnegan and griffin as my cb's and i user jason mccourty (89spd). i can't remember the last time i got beat deep. that doesn't seem to be much of an issue this year.

That's what i do. I put Hope at LB. I wish i could move him inside
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 19:29

colts
saints
cowboys
chargers
vikes
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-29, 20:07

cowboy's
bengal's
eagel's
raider's=with gradkowski
texan's
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-30, 03:22

if you really got some madden skills the lions should be one of your top 5 offenses.

real tlk.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 00:05

Chargers
Raiders(w/o russell)
Vikings
Saints
Steelers
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 01:08

super_mario90 wrote:
if you really got some madden skills the lions should be one of your top 5 offenses.

real tlk.

CMON NOW....I bleed honolulu blue and silver but they are farrrrrrrrr from a top offense in madden. And I really got skills
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 03:24

^^^^ man the lions are BEAST!!!! on madden calvin is unstoppable and stafford's deep acurracy is one of the best in the game and they have a nice PB.

i would take the lions O over pats,colts,saints any day thats how BEAST!!!! they are.

LOL or thats how BEAST!!!! i am HAHA!.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 03:26

play me
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 03:28

JoshNem wrote:
play me
i'm with you too. I wanna play this clown.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 06:10

ditto. as long as he is not between level 0ne through 10 i will play him.whats ur gt supermario?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-04-01, 04:11

My ps3 is currently having problems idk why? but my GT is southernz_1playa and my skill lvl is 24 and my avg opponent lvl is anything simular to mine or higher i play with the texans obviously.

i need to get a new p3 though cuz the one i got now is giving me problems im just gonna buy me a new one when i get a chance the p3 i currently have has gave me problems in the past.

But im a BEAST!!!! on madden maybe i could use my friends p3 LOL if he'll let me.

until i get a new p3 just PM me your GT's and i'll get at you one by one i'll play with the lions if ya'll want me too show ya'll how BEAST!!!! the lions are.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-04-01, 04:13

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
ditto. as long as he is not between level 0ne through 10 i will play him.whats ur gt supermario?

Did you just say "ditto" LOL are you g@y.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty2010-04-03, 03:18

PM GT's please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 offenses   Top 5 offenses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 offenses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next