Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wow im bout to kill my xbox

Go down 
+7
B-__-R-__-B
dracocepheus
nawfside512
high5
CapnCrunch
EggzOverEazy
cody2009
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty
PostSubject: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 20:27

i was just playing a lvl 33 record 247-58 and i had the ball with under 2 minuates left tied 13-13 in his redzone.. he had no more timeouts.. i was just going to run the clock out and kick a feild goal and win.. and my xbox froze... its not the first time.. because i have 33 dnf percentage.. and all those dnf come from my xbox freezing.. but this is by far the worst ever
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 20:51

damnnnnnnn dude you gotta hate when that s*** happens. thats terrible timing, too. sucks man. at least you know you had the dude, too bad you dont get the win on your record though.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 21:29

Bring it over
I'll run over it with my big Ol' Freightliner
We'll make a video
I always wanted to flatten one with my Big Truck
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 22:25

time to step your game up and get a ps3
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 22:29

i do.. its just no fun to play on...
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 22:31

i like the ps3 for me it has everything
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 22:35

well its not as user freindly as xbox.. xbox is better in everywhere except for it messing up..
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-07, 23:33

LOL False statements^^^^
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 00:14

Have you installed madden to the hard drive? Madden hasn't froze on me and I have installed to the hard drive.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 00:52

dracocepheus wrote:
Have you installed madden to the hard drive? Madden hasn't froze on me and I have installed to the hard drive.

how do you do that? or is that a luxury only for 360?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 01:09

its only on the 360 i am pretty sure. it makes the xbox run quiter and makes the disc reader need too work less, which is great because i know many people who had disc laser things break on them, i only really play mw2 and madden and they are both on my hard drive, you still need the disc in to play them but i wouldn't advise playing a game seriously unless you do this.

i started doing it cause i started getting random scratch on disc messages, i returned mw2 when i first saw it and the brand new one was doing it too, i installed to hard drive and have not seen the message since and load times are much much better. for example on madden for a game to start i barely see the stats of two of the key players before i am in the game. it takes about 1gb too 1.5gb for each game.

what you do is go to dashboard go over the game and press y i think and the option should come up.
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 13:50

jeah i installed it to my harddrive.. i had an xbox 360 before this one but it got stolen.. but that one was perfect.. it worked for two years and i put it throught hell... after this one got stolen.. i got a referbished one.. and i think that is the problem.. it has worked right since i got it.. once i get a job im gonna save up and trade this one in and get a brand new elite
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 13:52

by doing this next year on madden 11 i will have a true record.. and i can play higher ranks.. cause its hard to get a good game when they see 33 dnf%... and ppl sending me messages saying stuff about me quiting.. when i was ahead and my xbox just froze..
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-08, 19:51

go ahead and add 4 freezes in a row
Back to top Go down
Angrius13
New MS Member
New MS Member
Angrius13

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-10, 07:41

Yeah, i know exactly how you feel. However, my x-box doesn't normally freeze, i just lag out. Before i plan on playing a few games in a row i normally have to restart my router and pray that i don't get a d/c loss.

My record is 303-110 and almost 50 of those losses are because of d/c's while i was ahead. It gets frustrating, but i'm just hoping that they fix the lag issues by 2011.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-10, 15:02

Why don't you play a game let it cool off or what and reboot every thing like Angrius
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-10, 16:03

yea but its not the same.. my just freezes.. its downloaded to my harderive.. i have a cooler system.. i think its just the xbox i got.. im gonna get an elite soon.. so it will be better... and my true record is 136-27 i did the math cause i have 31% dnf and all those games were wins.. and it i had several loses were i didnt freeze but the graphis blurred and i couldnt see half the feild..
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: wow im bout to kill my xbox   wow im bout to kill my xbox Empty2010-03-14, 17:37

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:

how do you do that? or is that a luxury only for 360?

What drac said is definately true! I preinstalled Madden10 to the hard drive and it works great! cause I used to get a ton of similar problems too. anyhow you will need enough free space on the hard drive: