Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

gun flex trey double pivot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

gun flex trey double pivot Empty
PostSubject: gun flex trey double pivot   gun flex trey double pivot Empty2010-03-04, 09:51

okay so i found this lookin through the NYJ offensive playbook, its in the gun flex try formation and the play is double pivot, now its a 5 wide set so expect pressure or just know you wont have any additional blockers unless you motion someone into block, now to the good stuff, are you having trouble beating man bump? especially man bump with major heat comming in behind it? well i got something that might help you out.

formaton: gun flex trey
play: double pivot

step1: smart route square or i think its X for 360

thats pretty much it, my usage of this play is as follows, now remember i would use this against bump n run so if i see him pressing his CB's, ill motion my triangle or Y reciever one step in and hike, he wont be bumped and you'll have a huge gain, also the curl route that curls to the outside is another unbumpable so you have TWO unbumpables! i like look to the unbump route if that gets taken away i look to the pivot routes and if all else fails and i have time then ill rocket the post route.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: gun flex trey double pivot   gun flex trey double pivot Empty2010-03-04, 11:57

gotta love the unbumpables. nice post.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: gun flex trey double pivot   gun flex trey double pivot Empty2010-03-04, 15:49

I had a little trouble with a cat running press coverage with man behind it, not to mention a nano. Finally, hit him with a quick slant...... TD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gun flex trey double pivot   gun flex trey double pivot Empty

Back to top Go down

gun flex trey double pivot
Page 1 of 1