Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My gun empty trey scheme

Go down 
+2
NO LUN@T1K
Champ_28
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

My gun empty trey scheme Empty
PostSubject: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 19:11

Ok ive been working on a scheme outta empty trey and i used it a little last night in an online game and i went 25/28 675 yards and 9 tds passing and n ints with david garrard.

what i do is is use wr screen as my base play. immediatly when my opponent and i have picked a play and the huddle breaks,i quick audible to my deep pass play, and i do this so in case i wanna go back to the screen i just audible back to original play. i dont have the wr screen set a a regular audible because i got all audible slots filled with other plays for different schemes. but anyways, after i audible to deep pass play, i hot route my right inside reciever(man to the right of the te) to a drag and motion him to the left. this tells me if he is in man or zone. if in zone,you can try the screen but dont use it every time, or, i leave the man i motioned on a drag so its like he is doing a quick out, then a hot route the left inside reciever( it'll be the man in the middle of left side once you've motioned) to and out and smart route it so its a 10 yard out, and finally the far outside left reciever( man closest to sideline) to a fade. If opponent is in cover 2 the fade will be open, if in cover 3 the 10 yard out will be open, and cover 4 or prevent, the drag toward the sideline will be open. next, if i motion the right inside reciever to the left and the opponent is in man there are a few things to do. you can put your man that u motioned to the left on an outside slant and put the other 2 revievers(outside and reciever in middle once you've motioned) on streaks and the slant should be open, or and can motion the te to the right so he is standing next to the 2 right recievers and put him on an outside slant and the other 2 recievers who are closer 2 the sideline and streaks. oh and btw the recievers on the opposite of the playside you can do what ever u want, but i find it helpfull to make one do a drag and one do an in as a checkdown. anyways, for man another thing that may work is if you audible 1 of the far outside recievers on a slant outside and once he makes cut to sideline lob a pass that is lead to the inside and slighty up. this will kill man with a good(fast) wr and always will kill cover2. also good plays to mix in are, stick for short yard situations or curl flats...hit curl if in zone or the quick flat routes toward sideline if in man.

hope this helps. ik its a lot of reading, audibling, and hot-routing, but it worked for me so it could for you. btw don't use this scheme the whole game, mix it in with schemes from other formations and the KEY THING IS... DONT'T FORGET TO RUN THE BALL.if you just d the the whole game, people will just fag d you and force you into bad situations. teams this scheme works well with are, eagles, bengals, colts, cowboys, raiders(gradkowski has good short accuracy and fast wr's), saints, etc., mostly teams with accurate qb's and fairly good wr's. hope this help you, idk if it will but it helped me. please give your thoughts. thanks!
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 19:14

what level people do you play?
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 19:19

i am a level 8 and i play almost anyone, but over the last 2 days im on a 9 game win streak, which includes that i beat a level 30,14,9,8,5...i never play from level 1-4 i usually look for a winning record or someone who is amazingly good to play. my record isnt very good its 63-42 but no i dont play level 1's all day if thats what your asking
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 19:19

nah man i didnt mean it like that i was jw cuz if u play high level people and this stuff works that it must be really good
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 20:00

yes it works good if you can read, i personally use the empty trey outta west coast which i filled with money so i mix this in
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 20:05

yes i can read...
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-28, 21:27

Nice..I dnt come out of shotty often but when i do now i wnt be discouraged lol
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-31, 18:08

Seems like an effective strategy that works for you. I personally don't like audibling every down unless I really need to. Like say when I know the defense is gonna blitz and I need to get the ball out quickly. But yeah I'll lab this and see how it works for me, it's tough to cover a spread offense if you know how to pass. And the screen is effective in this game if used properly.
Back to top Go down
kevon81
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-31, 19:12

YO S**T IS WHACK GO PRACTICE ANDE GET YO GAME UP
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-31, 20:37

NO LUN@T1K wrote:
yes i can read...

Lol I think he meant read defenses, not actually reading
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty2009-12-31, 23:08

kevon81 wrote:
YO S**T IS WHACK GO PRACTICE ANDE GET YO GAME UP

lol do u got a ps3....let me know if u do and we'll see who needs to get their game up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My gun empty trey scheme   My gun empty trey scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

My gun empty trey scheme
Page 1 of 1