Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty
PostSubject: Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real   Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty2010-02-28, 19:45

Look guys, some crazy stuff happened last night..Me and my dudes witnessed a horrific crash last night....We got out to check on the guys and everything...We called the cops and I went to check on the guys that were ejected out the car, to see if they were still alive...This was disturbing man...I actually felt bad for the dudes and it brought me to tears....This happened last night when we were coming back from the club in Louisville....But read the story below, and please learn from this...Do not take any chances with driving especially if you are on drugs or alcohol...Please read....And my prayers and thoughts are with the families of their loved ones that just passed away.

Muldraugh, Ky. accident kills 3, injures 2 more

Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real FATAL+CRASH+generic+graphic

Posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Updated today at 6:22 PM

Kentucky State Police say 4 people were thrown from a car after it was vaulted over a guardrail and overturned near the Muldraugh Hill base off US31W.
Witnesses say a Mazda 626 was traveling at a high speed in the left lane when it entered a curve, sideswiped the wall, and traveled across both lanes striking a guardrail. The vehicle then went over the rail and flipped several times, landing on its roof at the foot of a military memorial.
The driver of the car, 21-year-old Nathan King of Ekron, Ky., was airlifted to University Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police say 3 others were fatally ejected from the vehicle including 22-year-old Brian Butt, 23-year-old Michael Butt, and 23-year-old Dereke Chism.
A fifth passenger, 22-year-old Bruce Butt, was transported to University Hospital where he was treated and released.

Drugs and alcohol are suspected factors in the accident along with speed.
Kentucky State Police of Elizabethtown continue to investigate this tragic accident.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real   Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty2010-02-28, 20:01

I would like to add to this, only one of the guys were drinking and driving obviously because only 1 person can drive at a time. So at the very least, buckle up people.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real   Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty2010-02-28, 20:10

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! that should go without constantly being said in our society but obviously, some people never seem to catch on. be safe guys!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real   Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty2010-02-28, 21:30

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
I would like to add to this, only one of the guys were drinking and driving obviously because only 1 person can drive at a time. So at the very least, buckle up people.

Yea, that is true....The point is, don't drink and drive....Don't do drugs and drive too....That's too big of a risk.....Stuff can turn tragic in a split second.....I'm still in shock about the whole ordeal....Witnessing stuff like this hurts....I still feel bad....I wished to God I could of helped....The sad part is, the guys I checked on were still alive and basically breathing there last breaths...They suffered badly.....And I would never in my life like to see pain like that....So, I'm asking you guys to take what I posted and not put yourself at risk....Don't drink, do drugs, and drive...Buckle up 100 percent of the time...And don't speed too...The car was going over 90 miles an hour at least, when it passed us by and then flipped....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real   Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read....Don't drink and drive....For real
Page 1 of 1