Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty
PostSubject: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-18, 13:41

Use motion if the DB follows the reciever it is man coverage, If he moves anywhere else beside following the reciever it is a zone ( Moves in when u motion out or backs off etc)

Cover 2 the saftys will always be evenly spread in the secondary

Cover 3 one safty will usually move toward the middle of the field us a snap count to make sure dont just hike quick at the line

Man most of the time saftys will be spread evenly

( READ PACKAGES AS WELL IF THEY ARE IN ONE SAFTY SETS PAY ATTENTION USE YOUR MOTION READING D IS VERY IMPORTANT SET YOUR AUDIBLES TO BEAT EACH ZONE AND HAVE A MAN BURNER)

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-26, 21:08

when i play someone who is a smart D reader i normally just go into the show blitz thing really messes up people, but yeah i love reading safeties always lets me know if i get to go deep or not
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-26, 21:30

good post it will help a lot of people who are throwing a lot of picks. you read the d then you should know where the weak points in the d r
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-28, 00:27

Thanks
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-28, 11:03

Moore's Pats wrote:
Use motion if the DB follows the reciever it is man coverage, If he moves anywhere else beside following the reciever it is a zone ( Moves in when u motion out or backs off etc)

Cover 2 the saftys will always be evenly spread in the secondary

Cover 3 one safty will usually move toward the middle of the field us a snap count to make sure dont just hike quick at the line

Man most of the time saftys will be spread evenly

( READ PACKAGES AS WELL IF THEY ARE IN ONE SAFTY SETS PAY ATTENTION USE YOUR MOTION READING D IS VERY IMPORTANT SET YOUR AUDIBLES TO BEAT EACH ZONE AND HAVE A MAN BURNER)

Hope this helps

I still have a hard time reading a cover 4. For some reason Cover 4 gives me fits
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty2010-02-28, 14:22

Cover 4 can be a B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys   Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Way to read Defense this will help new guys
Page 1 of 1