Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Made a 99 overall team user QUIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Made a 99 overall team user QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Made a 99 overall team user QUIT   Made a 99 overall team user QUIT Empty2010-02-13, 17:20

well i jus started this Ultimate Team shtuff and i didnt get my starter pac for some reason so i have a make shift team and not everyone in their respective position like i dnt have a LOLB or ROLB so i have 2 DE's playing there cause i run the 3-4. but like 6 corners all 86 and above 2 backs my offensive linemen arent playing they right spot i dnt have a SS. so anyways this guy has a 99 overall team and my team is a 86 overal his wr core is sick brandon marshal, reggie wayne, andre johnson, he had 2 dallas clarks, chris johnson, richardson at FB and drew brees. his offensive linement was all 97 and above...

his defense was stupid sick he had 2 nnamdi asomugha's and revis as nickle corner he had tuck and peppers and haynesworth on dline. he had polamalu and ed reed in saftey and i made em quit 21-3 caus he threw 4 picks and played super soft defense haha but yeah man i jus thought that was halarious to share...and if anyone can teach me how to get a team like that let me know haha caus all im doin in buying cards ya kno and i got ALOT of cards i dont need. like drew brees and brett favre haha idk
Back to top Go down

Made a 99 overall team user QUIT
Page 1 of 1