Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

quick SG question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

quick SG question Empty
PostSubject: quick SG question   quick SG question Empty2010-01-30, 00:56

aight when ya'l run outta gun wich way do you slide protect? agressive? to the side your running? or pinch even? lol on runs that pull a guard i like to slide protect aggressive and on plays like sweeps and off tackle i like to slide it to the side im running to. gimme your thoughts and what ya'l think works the best when running out of gun, oh and on draws do ya'l pich or slide aggressive? lol please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

quick SG question Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick SG question   quick SG question Empty2010-01-30, 01:06

on power O outta split off set i go oppisite side of the of the run. every other run i read the D line and see where there lined up. from there i either slide protect to the side of the run play or agressive depending on where i think i can create the best running lanes

i tipicaly look at the edge of the line. if the DE is lined up wide or theres an unblocked OLB then ill slide protect to the side of the run. if he is lined up over the OT or inside then i go aggressive
Back to top Go down

quick SG question
Page 1 of 1