Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Raiders Owner is out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Raiders Owner is out Empty
PostSubject: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-01-28, 23:18

TheDon270 messaged me and said that he wants out of the MG PS3 league because he is to busy.. We will be looking for a new Raiders owner so any takers can post here
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-02, 23:01

Yea BlueDevils...I've been busy as hell lately with college starting again, and on top of that, both of my daughters been in the hospital for over a week cause they caught RSV and pneumonia...Its been nothing but pure hell for me lately, and on top of that, with me playing MW2 from time to time, it doesn't help me trying to stay active in the league...The fact is, I don't want to waste you and everybody else's time in the league. That would be shady of me to do that....But one thing I can promise you, if there is a season 4, I will be READY and ACTIVE...So put me back in season 4, thats if season 4 goes down....
Back to top Go down
rjustice21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-04, 22:29

I'll take the Raiders if there are no other takers. Very active Madden player.

psn: rjustice21
email: justiceryan@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-05, 19:51

k justice you can have em brotha. just join on leaguedaddy. league name Madden's Greatest PS3 league... pw is msmgps3 and i or eggz will assign u oakland
Back to top Go down
rjustice21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 10:55

Thanks blue. I'm in the league, just waiting to be assigned. Can't wait to get this Raiders record back to .500
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 16:12

Yo, rjustice and bluedevils...Just to let you know, I only lost 1 game with the raiders. And that was to the chiefs owner. It was a pretty good beating I took. I could of sworn before rjustice was assigned the raiders, somebody inputted fake stats to say the raiders lost another game when they had no owner at the time. that is something you guys should look into. Up until I left the league, I had only 1 game in at the time...Something ain't right. You guys need to check it out.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 16:17

And I know who it was that inputted fake stats. It was the chiefs owner that did it..The 1 game I played against him, he beat me 31-14. Now it's saying that he beat the raiders again 14-10. But he didn't play me and get that score, cause i was already out the league and he sure as hell didn't get the win against rjustice either. Check it out Bluedevils and FIX that issue. LOL, I smell some CHEATING....LOL
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 18:40

k lol... thanks
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 18:43

justice is in as the raiders owner and i cleared that game so they are now 0-1 instead of 0-2
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-07, 21:59

cool bluedevils...good to hear you got that problem fixed...i'm just trying to help the new owner out since he is replacing me and repping my team.....put me down for season 4 bruh...i'll be ready then....let me know whats good.
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty2010-02-08, 21:22

k dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Owner is out   Raiders Owner is out Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders Owner is out
Page 1 of 1