Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Little League World Series!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Little League World Series!! Empty
PostSubject: Little League World Series!!   Little League World Series!! Empty2008-08-24, 22:58

I just want to let you guys know.. if you ever have a chance to go to the Little League World Series don't pass it up. That may have been some of the best baseball as far as heart goes I have seen in a long time. Those kids put it all out on the line and it is amazing the things that they can do. Last night I was very dissapointed in some of the fans that were there. Some were there to watch Baseball like I was. Though the tickets are free when Hawaii was down last night 5-1 a lot of people cleared out of the place. I was with my buddy and his dad and they looked at eachother and said we should prolly go I said why we only need to see three more outs why leave? So we stayed and saw the best game prolly of the World Series watching Hawaii come back and win the game 7-5. Then tonight, watching them trounce Mexico was just pure enjoyment. We shut the Mexican fans up with USA chants very fast. Hawaii scored in every inning in the title game and won 12-3 it was gross. They were just dropping Bombs on Mexico. Amazing time, good baseball, all round great experience. Like I said if you can go.. don't pass on it. You'll regret it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Little League World Series!!   Little League World Series!! Empty2008-08-24, 23:04

wow man im jealous!

i love watchin the little league world series and would love to catch a game in person
Back to top Go down
Ill-AdelPHia
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ill-AdelPHia

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Little League World Series!!   Little League World Series!! Empty2008-08-24, 23:09

i no im jelous to i love watching the little league world series those 12 year olds r so good i hope ill go to a game once
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Little League World Series!!   Little League World Series!! Empty2008-08-24, 23:10

yeah some go on 2 be pros too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little League World Series!!   Little League World Series!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Little League World Series!!
Page 1 of 1