Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.

Go down 
+9
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
Dboyz214
CapnCrunch
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
claytops
Mickey
L3G3ND K1LL3R
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:13

well things sure seem to be heated around here and what would ya know ima eagles and texans fan! lol but anyways let me start off by saying all eagle and texan fans are not like this and i apologize for them, being a competetor myself i know the mindset you gotta have goin into a game and that fear no one but respect everyone at the same time. the boys beat the socks off us this year plain and simple eagle fans should face that fact and accept it and try not to hard to throw mcnabb and ried under the bus, cuz no matter what happens bad for the eagles its always there fault and theres no way it can be any 1 individuals fault when its a TEAM sport. the texans had a great year and they got a tough scheduel next year but i welcome that fact beacuse to progress as a team they need to be challenged, im excited for them, hopefully they can prove thier worth to america. i give the boys props there just isnt alot you can do when your O-line is ravaged by injuries i think that was the eagles problem inconcistent play by there O-line. but dallas has proved they can play with the best and lets try not let one loss define them beacuse loss is a part of the game i think people on this site need to exercise a lil humility. dont let the words of rude people change your view on the texans or eagles or our fans cuz were not all like this. ima die hard eagles fan but when you get beat you get beat plain and simply nothing you can do about it no use in crying and arguing about whos players are better n all that, so to finish let me apologize for all those sore losers or just plain a** holes that like to rep our teams and mad props to dallas on big wins and takin big strides this season, and to houston for getting things turned around headed in the right direction, as for philly hopefully our o-line can get healthy and we can progress and grow as a team as the cowboys did. lol now can we all just get along???
Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 993453

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-01-18, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:13

jets4lif3 wrote:
i beleive u on that marion...and to be honest im happy for u guys...ive always thought uve had the team to win...i do think u guys will do better next yr and i can see u guys in the nfc championship game...although wade phillips is garbage no offense

I like Wade I just think he's too damn soft on our players.

As for the Jets, I hope you guys win. I absolutely hate the Colts to be honest.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:15

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
well things sure seem to be heated around here and what would ya know ima eagles and texans fan! lol but anyways let me start off by saying all eagle and texan fans are not like this and i apologize for them, being a competetor myself i know the mindset you gotta have goin into a game and that fear no one but respect everyone at the same time. the boys beat the socks off us this year plain and simple eagle fans should face that fact and accept it and try not to hard to throw mcnabb and ried under the bus, cuz no matter what happens bad for the eagles its always there fault and theres no way it can be any 1 individuals fault when its a TEAM sport. the texans had a great year and they got a tough scheduel next year but i welcome that fact beacuse to progress as a team they need to be challenged, im excited for them, hopefully they can prove thier worth to america. i give the boys props there just isnt alot you can do when your O-line is ravaged by injuries i think that was the eagles problem inconcistent play by there O-line. but dallas has proved they can play with the best and lets try not let one loss define them beacuse loss is a part of the game i think people on this site need to exercise a lil humility. dont let the words of rude people change your view on the texans or eagles or our fans cuz were not all like this. ima die hard eagles fan but when you get beat you get beat plain and simply nothing you can do about it no use in crying and arguing about whos players are better n all that, so to finish let me apologize for all those sore losers or just plain a** holes that like to rep our teams and mad props to dallas on big wins and takin big strides this season, and to houston for getting things turned around headed in the right direction, as for philly hopefully our o-line can get healthy and we can progress and grow as a team as the cowboys did. lol now can we all just get along???
Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 993453

no need to apologize.

lol

If I were you I would seperate myself as far away as possible from Texans fans like Legend Killer and Mario though. They are complete twats
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:19

s0liddy wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
For someone that was locking threads like crazy for awhile, you sure do contribute your fair share of childish posts.

erm, should u disappear for a few more months?

You are the most immature fucking prick I have ever had the misfortune of discussing football with. I would rather discuss football with the biggest Eagles and Giants homers at once than deal with your bullshit. You have no stats, you just attack people. The Cowboys are garbage? A 12-6 record says otherwise. I love how all you do is talk s*** about the Cowboys, when in reality, their off years are as good or better than your best years. You and Mario both know literally NOTHING about the game, I have yet to see either of you contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion, and moreover, you both have the grammar of an infant. Learn s*** about football, formulate your own opinions, be less of a buttfucking homer, then come back. Until then, how about you just sit in a corner and jerk off to Andre Johnson highlights?

**** you.

Kids names? LMFAO you name reminds me of a booger sliding down a window.
Seriously. Is this queer a mod here or what? What kind of childish names are SiCK WiTh SkiLL and L3G3ND K1LL3R anyways rofl? I've never seen him or super_queerio contribute s*** around here or even discuss things legit. Not once.

The big difference between the Eagles/Giants fans as these 2 schmucks, is that the Eagles/Giants fans usually know football. They know the limits of their team just like we know ours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:20

excellen t post brb...truly good post....hope the eagles rebound cuz we know how good they can be when healthy....as for marion thanks for the support but y do u hate the colts?????lol i dont like em to cuz their team on o is all peyton no run game at all...if the jets knock em outta the game we win easy...
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:22

jets4lif3 wrote:
guys calm down lol its caled an opinion...texan fans plz stop talking its ur first winning yr ever...who cares if the texans have more threats than the vikes or cowb0ys?[which they dont btw] lol vikes r two wins from a sb title and even tho i think the boys choked to an extent they made the playoffs...texan fans shouldnt talk at all....

how you figure that wasn't the texans O the #1 pass offense that means they have weapons that other teams like the cowboys don't they can barely even stretch the feild with a pump fake.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:22

jets4lif3 wrote:
excellen t post brb...truly good post....hope the eagles rebound cuz we know how good they can be when healthy....as for marion thanks for the support but y do u hate the colts?????lol i dont like em to cuz their team on o is all peyton no run game at all...if the jets knock em outta the game we win easy...

I hate the colts because I live in Indiana and I think I see more than anyone how completely stupid Colts fans are. No Colts fan will stand behind their team if they do bad. Colts fanbase was so much smaller before they got good and Peyton Manning became what he was.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:23

super_mario90 wrote:
jets4lif3 wrote:
guys calm down lol its caled an opinion...texan fans plz stop talking its ur first winning yr ever...who cares if the texans have more threats than the vikes or cowb0ys?[which they dont btw] lol vikes r two wins from a sb title and even tho i think the boys choked to an extent they made the playoffs...texan fans shouldnt talk at all....

how you figure that wasn't the texans O the #1 pass offense that means they have weapons that other teams like the cowboys don't they can barely even stretch the feild with a pump fake.

Mario you are right. The Texans are the best team ever. Thats why you guys didnt make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:28

24Marion24 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
jets4lif3 wrote:

Mario you are right. The Texans are the best team ever. Thats why you guys didnt make the playoffs.

Lmao 40+ years in the league and you havn't won a SB in how many years? Whats your excuse.
Says the kid that was banned multiple times.
Your a child.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:28

mario ill admit ur pass o is the of the best in the league...look at what that did for u....u guys got no d and barely a run game...please stop talking...y u talking in the first place????u guys suck plain and simple....damn...got off of dre's d!ck...ur such a fanboy..
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:30

legend killer y r u talking...this is so dumb..ill admit texans moved forward this yr...ur such a fanboy with mario....u guys have no idea what ur saying...u think cuz the boys got crushed in one game means anything other than the fact that they played like sh!t that day?????ur so dumb its mind boggling
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:34

Funny how they make a thread bashing the eagles like that, but yet when one is made for their team, as seen above Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:38

i love how texan fans think they can talk when they cant...only 8 teams should be able to legit talk...all the teams that won a gm in the postseason....thats it...texans will never be good with their d now...and they desperately need a run game....and o line...
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:45

jets4lif3 wrote:
legend killer y r u talking...this is so dumb..ill admit texans moved forward this yr...ur such a fanboy with mario....u guys have no idea what ur saying...u think cuz the boys got crushed in one game means anything other than the fact that they played like sh!t that day?????ur so dumb its mind boggling

says the dude that posted..

jets4lif3 wrote:
dude i know u contribute alot to this site....but rly if u got 1,000 posts u need to get out more...i saw the mod who is a jag fan he has like 3,000 posts?cmon get out of ur basement lol it aint a good thing u reached 1,000 its actually REALLY pathetic....
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty2010-01-18, 23:57

This thread is no longer about the original topic. LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2