Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty
PostSubject: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-11, 13:58

DOLLAR - QB TRAP

a) Move the right slot CB right next to the LDE (Right Side of d-line) & Turbo Blitz him. Aim at the quarterback and dive at him. You should get a sack or rush the pass with great coverage.

please lab this and tell me how it worked for you, report any big/nice plays from it if you want
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-11, 14:20

I Didnt Get Instant pressure But i got it and i user picked and took it back 4 six
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-11, 14:50

pretty decent enough coverage right? the middle should be pretty much solid because you have DE in a spy, a good DE like ngata will get a swat/pick 90% of the time if the ball is thrown over the middle
Back to top Go down
mr1649
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-29, 22:47

i'm a rookie, i'm trying to figure out a nano blitz, evry thing i read says to turbo blitz a player. how do you turbo blitz?
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-29, 23:05

I'll give it a try I need to add more plays to situations that call for me to go into Dollar or Dime.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty2010-01-30, 00:44

i kinda just do it on instinct and im trying to think what i do im pretty sure its just press triangle or Y hold right trigger and pull down both triggers on the snap release the right trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?   Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Dollar Blitz - Better than a NANO?
Page 1 of 1