Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

man or zone vs. the screen game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

man or zone vs. the screen game Empty
PostSubject: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 05:13

aight whassup ya'll! so when i first joined this site i first read through all the material to see if joining would even help my game and decided it would. while i was reading through all like 25 pages of threads n what not i came across a few that had tips on how to beat the WR screen game, some called for man others light blue zones so i wanna ask ya'l WHAT IS IT??? zone or man? is it man beacuse ur CB will stick with that WR no matter what? or is it the light blue zone cuz the reciever is in his area when the screen is thrown? at first i was curious but lately ive been playing guys that do nothing but run WR screens i havent had too much of a problem with it but was just wondering, and hey who knows maybe this will help someone els out. lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 05:17

contains and a flat zone pretty much do the trick. If you see a formation like Gun Doubles, put a contain on the side of the WR and TE so he doesnt screen you for a big gain
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 15:54

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
contains and a flat zone pretty much do the trick. If you see a formation like Gun Doubles, put a contain on the side of the WR and TE so he doesnt screen you for a big gain

who do you recomend i contain? a outside backer or a DE or what? thanks for the help bruh.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 16:33

usually man shuts down screens,highlight whoever hes throwing the screens to and control a safety and watch him
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 18:13

go man and bump and run and user the safety or linebacker or even the de on that side. always works for me.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty2010-01-10, 18:40

Both can work if you recognize the screen early enough.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: man or zone vs. the screen game   man or zone vs. the screen game Empty

Back to top Go down

man or zone vs. the screen game
Page 1 of 1