Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fresh504
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-07, 23:36

Man I need help my friend does a total of 4-5 plays. 1 is deep fork with 3 wides out on the left and the rb and te start off blocking then they release. He also does the fl screen and some type of play where the te does a double move he uses ben watson as his te and i always get beat. Im tired of losing 2 him cuz this is the only plays he does on the deep fork he either throws it 2 the wr that slants 2 the left or moss slanting across the right. This is the main 1s i need help with thx n advance
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:14

What defensive plays do you use? Try a cover 2 or 3 with purple zones if you havent tried that. They can be affective if 1 he cant read coverage well and doesnt know whats going to happen or 2 you get pressure in on time to make him throw before he wants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:27

4-6 p.book with cov.3 mix with quarter's....go for it,
Back to top Go down
fresh504
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:32

OK I WILL GIVE IT TRY KEEP IT COMING GUYS AND I USUALLY USE COVER 2 OR COVER 3. WHAT WORKS GOOD AGAINST THE FL SCREEN? MAN THEY ALWAYS HAVE 2 BIG LINEMAN WAITING ON ME ON THE SIDE
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:35

zones dont work on screens..if hes screening you run man..you just will have to pick up on his tendencies on when he runs the screen..or you could run a cover 2/3 and hot route the guy in the flat zone on the screen side to man cover the guy who he throws the screen to,so if he runs the screen he will be covered and if he doesnt then you will still have a good zone to fall bakk on
Back to top Go down
fresh504
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:38

DAT SOUNDS GOOD ILL GIVE THAT A TRY I JUST GET TIRED OF HIM BEATING ME USING THE SAME PLAYS.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty2010-01-08, 00:39

if it's a screen run man but put three guy's in contain you'll shut that sh!t down but you'll have to time the screen..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb   Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with stoping new england offensive pb
Page 1 of 1