Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

gripes of online play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calihispanictx26
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-29

gripes of online play Empty
PostSubject: gripes of online play   gripes of online play Empty2009-12-29, 21:27

ok im sort of new to online gameplay i been at madden 10 for about 2 months...the way the game is made needs a serious overhaul. the computer players should cover better than they do. there shouldnt be a flat pass run against me and nobody within 10 yards...i know all the hot route bs...u have maybe 7 seconds tops to adjust defense there isnt enough time to set linebackers to flats and all that...truthfully i see records of people who play this game anywhere from 300 times to over 1000...do they even have a job...or is being on top of the madden charts there accomplishment in life. maybe im doing something wrong...it seems the same type of plays run against me i do similar ones and defense jumps all over it....i seen plays where i have shotgun 2 back set....and run 2 backs in flats and immediately at snap linebackers are running with them..doesnt work that way for me..i have tried multiple defenses...also majorly i think there should be punishment for unrealistic play such as throwing to same receiver..running same plays...continuously no huddle...players should start dropping passes if they have run 5 straight passes and then no huddle. just think if some of the ways madden is played online was played on sunday. no way it would work
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

gripes of online play Empty
PostSubject: Re: gripes of online play   gripes of online play Empty2009-12-29, 21:38

You need to understand two things: there will always be someone better than you and it is a game. That being said - you should try the sim leagues...
Back to top Go down

gripes of online play
Page 1 of 1