Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....

Go down 
+21
dracocepheus
Swag Escobar
Devo
ckduble2
WTFreddy
instantclassic91
blinkers88
o Cpt ViDeO o
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Moore's Pats
aj_fitness1212
bp_brien
the joker 260
CookieMonsta
sliqnes
NO LUN@T1K
Champ_28
doozie821
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
TheDon270
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 16:25

Good stuff bp brien..if you scored that many tds, much props to you for that..hopefully this write up helps everybody who reads it.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 16:30

yeah man i just switched back to the west coast PB. theres just to much in it to pass on it
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 17:56

ya the west coast offense has so many good formation and plays and u can hot route the heck out of them..i rn one play on this guy the whole game with a couple of hot routes, just throwing it to different guys and he couldnt stop it..and its easy to read the defense in man or zone out of some of the formations..its sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 19:20

Ima switch to the west coast and try this out Don ill let u know whats up but it sounds nice those outside slants are brutal
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 19:56

You gotta get Ace Twins in there....great formation. Tight Doubles and Bunch Te are very effective too.

But my favourite formation is probably Bunch WK, Verticals KILLS zone and mesh kills man. What more do you need?
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-01-31, 20:17

Good post Don The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 622586
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-02, 15:33

hey everybody, i'm checking up on the rest of you guys to see how my writeup is doing for the rest of yall...hit me up and let me know if my writeup helped you guys out or not. feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
blinkers88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 03:23

Yeah man helped a lot. West coast is the only playbook ive used for the past few years and you made my play calling even better. thx
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 13:05

good sh!t DON...my same stuff even when i play with sea.p.book ..you can run up 40 to 50 easy if done right!!!!!!! good post.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 15:39

yea i back on that good seattle but i havent really broke down your post i was using the stuff from the old post i bout to see how much more u added and see what works 4 me
Back to top Go down
WTFreddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 19:44

I got some plays .

Bench Swap - Gun Snugs

First read = the right slot reciever doing a little curl. I usually put my TE there so he doesnt fumble
2nd = Slot doing out route. Open 75% of the time
3rd= Flats with HB which is killer if u have a fast HB.
I don't look at the corners since my wr aren't fast enough.

Then i have in the 3rd I formation
PA TE Leak
I motion my backup tightend toward me so if he users his safety he bites on the pa. The TE usually open for about 15 yards or dump off to ur FB in the flats.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: yo don good loookin   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 22:26

i took some notes from u don on the wco and in my last 100 gm's im 90W-10L good lookin big homie The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Icon_cheers its good its all good * ima beast *
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 22:29

my total rec. is 255W-79L im lv 31 and climbin so thx alot don the wco is the best
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-03, 23:36

Add me ck, im level 30 also around the same record as you and would love to get a game in. my gt is xRideTheBus36xx

See how beast you really are.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 01:41

for real, its good to see what i post can help you guys out...i'm just here to help out madden-school the best way possible.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 01:46

stickied in case anyone still wants to reference this
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 01:50

hold up....you dont sticky on my block ****** i dont care wat ur color is
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 02:44

i appreciate what you did devo....you stickied my post...good s*** man.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 04:30

Nice write up Don

The West Coast and Seattle books I can't stay away from. Been using other here and there and like the 49er's book and is almost on the same level but always find my ass back into these two books. Tight Double HB Pitch just as much money as the Quick Toss and a good alternate
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-02-28, 12:53

Just a Tip, if you use the far plays as your audibles, you dont need to set up PA Waggle as your audibles because you can just come out in any far formation and audible to a PA pass and that will be the play.
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-03-01, 22:00

anybody got any big hitters from the shotgun doubles formation in west coast O?? the other formation im having trouble figuring out plays is the shotgun split.. seems like it doesnt break down certain coverages the way it should.. help would be much appreciated??
Back to top Go down
mr bout it
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 14:11

best playbook on madden!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-03-06, 14:57

projectpag wrote:
Just a Tip, if you use the far plays as your audibles, you dont need to set up PA Waggle as your audibles because you can just come out in any far formation and audible to a PA pass and that will be the play.

yea projectpag i know that already...the reason why i put down pa waggle cause the play i was going to put down originally, i forgot the name of the play....
Back to top Go down
Coach Wilkins
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coach Wilkins

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 00:39

yo don im going to add you my PSN is Coach_Wilkins
Back to top Go down
Coach Wilkins
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coach Wilkins

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 00:49

i came up with a money play for snug flip (I think its called clown x?)

when your using the x clown play motion your receiver that runs across the field to the other side (make sure to pay attention if its zone or man to man)and then smart route your other two receivers. if its man to man dont pass to the receiver you put in motion just wait till your qb feet sets and launch it out to your hot receiver. If it is zone wait for you qb feet to set and launch it to the reciever you sent in motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next