Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....

Go down 
+21
dracocepheus
Swag Escobar
Devo
ckduble2
WTFreddy
instantclassic91
blinkers88
o Cpt ViDeO o
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Moore's Pats
aj_fitness1212
bp_brien
the joker 260
CookieMonsta
sliqnes
NO LUN@T1K
Champ_28
doozie821
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
TheDon270
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty
PostSubject: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 19:00

I already posted this under the West Coast Playbook thread, but I want to make sure you guys see this stuff I wrote up, and I hope it helps everybody.......
alright guys....it took me a while to do this, but here goes some plays for the west coast offense that works wonders i think...alot of people has pm'd me to tell me how good everything is working...so lets begin...

far tight twins....you can use these 5 plays i'm listing, as your audibles...

1. quick toss...don't use this run as a cheese play..lol

2. fb dive..samething as i said above...lol

3. x-spot.....hot route outside receiver to a streak..make sure you smart route or have the inside receiver do a outside slant....in most cases, the wr you smart routed is open, and even the rb..

4. flats....2 different ways to set up...you can motion your fb out, and when you hike the ball, you can hit him quickly for a nice gain....or you can hot route the TE to a outside slant....i run this play because people will think i'm trying to do the x-spot play....

5. pa waggle....hot route the inside receiver to a out slant....if you get this play off, it does damage alot....this play is not intended for cheesing intentions....

find all the z-spot plays which has the auto motion route, you know the receiver's green colored route...you can find these plays under singleback and i-form....before you do any of these plays, make sure you highlight the wr that is doing the automotion. so that your opponent can't suspect that those plays are being ran...on these z-spot plays, make sure the te or wr next to the guy being auto motioned, is doing an outside slant....when you run these z-spot plays, the rb or the receiver doing the outside slant is mostly open for a great gain......and the key to running these plays effectively is mixing the run in with them....so make sure you put your wr in motion everytime you run, as if you were doing the auto motion plays, so that way you can get the extra blocker, and it helps to keep your opponent guessing as well.....i hope you guys understand what i'm saying...if not, send me a message....

next up lets go to shotgun split offset....there's a few plays from here that can help too....the hb power o, the fb inside, the hb slip screen, fl spot, and hb flat.....lets talk about the fl spot...hot route the slot receiver to a outside slant, or you can smart route him....i prefer the hot route....anyways, take the outside receiver and motion him slightly past the slot receiver and hike the ball.....the slot man will be open most of the time, or you can look to your rb or fb.....and last hb flat..this play is an automotion play...anyways, hot route the slot man to a outside slant....on this play the rb or fb will be open...most of the time, the slot man is open...

lets talk about snugs flip....can you run out of snugs flip?? yes.....make sure you mix the run from snugs flip in with your pass plays...this will be effective as hell.....motion your wr too, so he can be an extra blocker....lets start off with pa eagle seam....you can set this play up to look like pa x clown....the upside of this play is that both inside receiver's are doing the delay routes....make sure you hot route one of your outside wr's to a outside slant, and then hot route the rb to do a outside slant and put him on the opposite side of the other outside wr........when you run this play the rb or the other outside receiver will most likely be open, as well as the inside receivers...this play is a win win.........next up is eagle switch....all you do is motion the wide receiver that is doing the wheel route past the outside receiver on the right side, and hike the ball...quickly hit the receiver with a high bullet pass...and yes....this play works good too...use it for situational downs....and make sure you read the d before you do the play...any mistake on your side will result in a interception....oh, and by the way....thank you for stealing my eagle switch play TML......i know you boys did, so don't front.........and don't have any of your goons tell me otherwise......next play is bench swap..all you have to do with this play is hot route both inside receivers to do outside slants....when you run the play, either inside receiver will be open, or the rb will for a good gain too......and last of all, we will do the stick play...there are different ways to set this up....you can take either outside receiver and motion him to the other side, to where it looks like 3 receivers on that side....the key is the hot routing...you can take the guy you motioned to the other side and put him on a outside slant.....put the middle wr on a streak if you want...or you can do it vice versa.....either which way it goes, the inside receiver doing the quick out's will be open, or even the wr doing the outside slant...this play is good to use, especially if you are good with hot routing.....

finally, from the shotgun formation, lets talk about empty trey...you can use corner strike, curl flats, and the wr screen play.....on the corner strike and curl flat plays, the main thing is to use motion.....and if you do this correctly for the corner strike, curl flats, and the wr screen play, i can promise you nice yardage......these plays plus hot routing equals opportunity......why?? because on the curl flats and corner strike plays, the receiver's that do the quick outs are mostly open......and plus the motioning can help you determine whether your opponent is using man or zone defense...

now, lets discuss the running plays from the west coast offense....some people feel that you can't run out of the west coast offense...i disagree....and i will feel you in on some of good running plays to use....you can use the hb pitch from singleback tight doubles.....you can use the hb dives from the other singleback formations too....make sure you set up the run with some extra blockers, for example use a wr or te to help...that helps you run the ball more effectively.....even the i-form runs will do.....the key to the run is having plenty of blockers to help guide you to the promised land.........

and now i will close this out by letting you guys know that this is a sneak peek to the west coast ebook i will help madden-school with...and yes, it will be a good ebook to use...stay tuned....the ebook will come......if you guys have any questions about the plays i just broke down, send me a pm and i will do my best to help.....thank you for your patience....

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-12-28, 19:12; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 19:01

i'ma look in to it don...i'm waiting on my e.book of it..got NEW ORLEAN'S e.book still labing that...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 19:07

good ish don

thats the reason west coast/Sea PB are so effictive
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 19:49

don.. you the man.. helpin me out a ton man
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:27

thedon this i really good but you dont need to waste one of your audible slots on pa waggle becuase it is already your default play-action play when you click square/x and then move the left stick left
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:48

I hear you on that champ 28....I listed the pa waggle play cause the play I was going list, I forgot the name of the play....so I just did pa waggle instead
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:50

I hear you on that champ 28....I listed the pa waggle play cause the play I was going to list, I forgot the name of the play....so I just did pa waggle instead
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:50

np i shouldnt say anything great job man iv'e been using some of your and elishamanning's plays and tips and i am on a 7 game win streak. im a level 8 and last night i beat a level 30! thanks a lot man...btw whats your psn?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:53

Hey champ 28.....my psn is thedon270
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 20:54

ok cool maybe we can play a game sometime...i see you like the raiders, they are one of my favorites but i never use em' online...do u?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 21:27

hey champ...i do use the raiders...i use them everytime.....
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:29

lol love that D but how do you do that with gradkowski (SP?) LOL????
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:34

Hey crazyblack, gradkowski gets the job done for me...he's more accurate then jamarcus, and a lot of my passes are short and medium...most of the big yardage I get from the pass came from the short passes and my fast receiver's.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:36

lol im actualy thinking about switching to them, being my new scheme is just running the ball and short passing game

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:38

How about using the eagles? Their receivers are fast as hell....and mcnabb is better then gradkowski
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:38

[quote="crazyblack001"]lol im actualy thinking about switching to them, being my new scheme is just running the ball and short passing game

any suggestions?[/quote]

Cowboys should be good for that
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:40

i dont like the eagles front 7 at all and i just dispise the cowboys lol but ill give the boys a try
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:40

besides, the raiders D is SCARY good lol
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:41

yeah i hate them too but if you like running alot they're worth a look at
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-27, 23:42

yeah raiders D has a ton of speed
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-28, 01:49

the raider's are overrated..the boy's i mean my COWBOY'S the best team on madden again,go with them you wont be sorry..lololololo
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-28, 02:08

yo Don maybee we can lab sometime????
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-28, 13:13

I run a lot of this same stuff, wish I could lab with you Don, I'm a 360 player. I'll be posting my schemes soon, though some of it will be very similar to this.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2009-12-28, 14:35

ill check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty2010-01-31, 15:11

i just used your write up and it was incredible
i managed to score 10 tds before my opponent quit on me
now i just need to get some defence and i will have a decent game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next