Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hit Stick Fair Or No??

Go down 
+2
Madden's Finest 200
ReggieBush25
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty
PostSubject: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 20:29

What do you thin about the hit stick.... I Personaly hate the hit stick it is so unfair, you cant juke it!!
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 20:39

Stupid Lol is it fair? Life ain't fair lol!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 20:41

you don't need to juke it. Just move at a different angle and they miss and you get more yards.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 20:52

and the defender really looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
ReggieBush25
New MS Member
New MS Member
ReggieBush25

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 21:22

Lmaoo. I Play with the saints nn i sometimes run it with reggie bush n whenever he gets hit stick he fumbles....

One Time i was playing online. it was overtime the guy started wuth the ball nn it got picked of i was like on the 50, i ran it with reggie bush(i didnt know it was him running the ball) nn the linebacker comes in n just layes me out n fumbles recoveres it and returns it.......
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-03, 21:56

ReggieBush25 wrote:
Lmaoo. I Play with the saints nn i sometimes run it with reggie bush n whenever he gets hit stick he fumbles....

One Time i was playing online. it was overtime the guy started wuth the ball nn it got picked of i was like on the 50, i ran it with reggie bush(i didnt know it was him running the ball) nn the linebacker comes in n just layes me out n fumbles recoveres it and returns it.......

Yeah it happens but you just need to move with him don't juke. That is the worst thing you can do. If you juke and he hitsticks you in the middle of the juke sorry but the ball is coming out. It is fair dude just hitstick them back thats all i can tell you. If you think this should be taken out of the game what is the point in playing the damn game to begin with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Dreadheaddude09
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dreadheaddude09

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty2009-12-25, 15:15

Of course it's fair. Big hits can change the game. It happens in the NFL so it should happen in the game those weak arm tackles and dive tackles can sometimes do it but big hits will do it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit Stick Fair Or No??   Hit Stick Fair Or No?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit Stick Fair Or No??
Page 1 of 1