Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??

Go down 
+4
Hormel
2ToN
Radi0ActivWaste
xHooRaa23x
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xHooRaa23x
New MS Member
New MS Member
xHooRaa23x

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-08

WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty
PostSubject: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-22, 23:00

I haven't been able to get a game in in like 2 weeks...its getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-23, 18:18

i know how you feel man it seems that that there are only certain people that are always active it took me forever to play my games and i have been waiting for over a week to play my last one
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-23, 18:46

madden season is almost over lol its all about mw2 now
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-23, 19:29

Yep Madden season seems to be over, so it looks liek the only leagues that are very active are the ones you pay to join
Back to top Go down
Rock1n rocket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-24, 03:11

has a lot to do with mw2

and add the fact that this is the a terrible madden, and there you go..

this game is god awful
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-24, 03:21

hormel. i did pay for this league so thats not true.
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-24, 18:24

So are you sayin after this Season that were not doin it anymore cause if so thats whack lets find people that are active. MW2 is cool but it aint Madden come on guys.
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-26, 11:58

That's what happens when a god-awful Madden game is overshadowed by an absolutely awesome Call of Duty game.

Hell, Madden Arcade >>>> Madden 10. At least Madden Arcade is fun.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-26, 17:55

I really like this years madden version, but I feel its more about luck then it has ever been
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-26, 18:16

F COD but i do have to say Madden Arcade is fun im 4-0 online in that game just got it last night its fun. Its like Blitz/Maddden good combo.
I will always love madden though no ohter game will ever beat it no matter how much it sucks.

Stick to your Roots and thats Madden for me.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-26, 18:19

i would love another season of MG, I could do a lot more when I get more free time, when I use to run the league here I had podcasts and everything , and could do the same as a owner, I would say after this season do a complete rehaul and do sign ups all over again, and make sure you talk to the owners of teams more.

I would even require the 5 dollar fee, your more likely going to play if you have to pay money for the league
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-26, 21:19

Hormel wrote:
i would love another season of MG, I could do a lot more when I get more free time, when I use to run the league here I had podcasts and everything , and could do the same as a owner, I would say after this season do a complete rehaul and do sign ups all over again, and make sure you talk to the owners of teams more.

I would even require the 5 dollar fee, your more likely going to play if you have to pay money for the league

in the MG ps3 league it was a free entry to win 50 dollars and people ddnt even want to win that

last seasons pot was at 130 dollars and still had people who paid get cut for being inactive....trust me the fee does nothing....madden is in a down time right now....i mean when i have to cut 40 people over the last few seasons that says alot...40 people!!!! i couldve had a majors and a minors if people would actually play....there just isnt much interest in madden overall....the only league who has consistent activity is the eafl majors and thats pretty much it....so thats 32 people plus around 15-20 ppl in MG that are very active.....thats only about 60 people in all of madden minus a couple active guys in random leagues here and there....i mean me and bweiss and the people at MS have done everything we coudl to garner more members and get more attention for MG but the fact of the matter is MG's most active seasons was last yr and the yr before that.....i mean even in the 1st 2 weeks of this season alotta people got games in...but now even the active guys havnt even wanted to play a game and i cant find replacements that are just as active

this is likely the last season for MG unless i get 32 active owners....

im sure madden 11 cant be this bad right? right? any1?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-27, 11:08

2ToN ThE ZeBRa GaMeR wrote:
im sure madden 11 cant be this bad right? right? any1?
Never underestimate EA.
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty2009-11-27, 21:54

I would say im one of the most active guys on madden from MS i always am lookin to finish my season every time im online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??   WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY IS NOBODY EVER ONLINE??
Page 1 of 1