Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nano with the least possible amount of guys

Go down 
+8
dlgunn
ephraim234
CJDAWGG14
dracocepheus
nawfside512
Madden's Finest 200
MiamiXCanes
finfever
12 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty
PostSubject: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-12, 22:42

What is the least possible guys you have brought on a nano successfully. And how do you do it.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-12, 23:08

lol i have like 5 or 6 nanos the bring 1 extra person. 4 down lineman and one backer
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-12, 23:35

I have a 4 man nano.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 00:00

I have a 0 man nano.... Qb tackles himself...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 00:31

lol WTF??? Nano with the least possible amount of guys Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 07:04

Why don't people go ahead and post there nano's instead of saying they have one. You got to love the one where there QB tackles himself
I have a few more posted up and looking for a good 3-4 scheme
http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-defensive-strategy-f91/need-3-4-defensive-strategy-help-t11382.htm

3-4: Solid - Cover 2

1. Pinch D-Line
2. Blitz RMLB behind the DT
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 17:36

46: normal- cover 2 man

1. BnR then flip play
2. Blitz SS and place him between your LE and LDT (on screen) about a yard back
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 17:43

nawfside512 wrote:
I have a 0 man nano.... Qb tackles himself...

yea he can do this, but it brings 1 person, and the QB just drops down.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-13, 19:48

Well I have nanoed out of 1-5-5 cover 3 with just three people. It works about half the time so it isnt very consistent. I reblitz my dt, reblitz my lolb and place him over the right guard and reblitz the middle linebacker and place him inbetween those two. It sometimes gets to the qb right away but sometimes the left guard comes over and blocks my mlb. so anyone have a nano that works consistantly but brings not very many guys. I have a nano out of nickel odd split that brings 4 and it pretty consistant. Monster green i think it is
Back to top Go down
ephraim234
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-19, 00:57

i hav a line man nano 3 blitzin line man one shooots in untouched
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-19, 16:52

Mine is same as finfever, 1-5-5. I use the Cover 2 sink nano, and Cover three just as he described.
Back to top Go down
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-11-26, 11:20

Dollar QB trap.......shift line towards blitzing DB and Turbo blitz with him. 1 blitzer 2 line man stunting and a QB SPY.....if the CB is 95spd or over shut it down and call it a wrap. Also I try setting this up opposite the offense's RB in GUN formations.
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-12-26, 02:53

tomo08 wrote:
Dollar QB trap.......shift line towards blitzing DB and Turbo blitz with him. 1 blitzer 2 line man stunting and a QB SPY.....if the CB is 95spd or over shut it down and call it a wrap. Also I try setting this up opposite the offense's RB in GUN formations.

turbo blitz??
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-12-26, 17:51

155 cover 2 sink lin up blitzing lbs on the 2 gaurds and re blitz center and have mlb between either gap and gets in unless they pinch
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty2009-12-26, 19:11

I have some 4 man nanos but those are the ones that are the easiest for people to figure out usually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nano with the least possible amount of guys   Nano with the least possible amount of guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Nano with the least possible amount of guys
Page 1 of 1