Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

LOL at the amount of people........

Go down 
+2
SiCkOnDaStiCk
miked152
6 posters
AuthorMessage
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

LOL at the amount of people........ Empty
PostSubject: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-28, 19:56

Who come on this site looking for money plays. It makes me laugh at every thread that starts with I need money plays or hey I use NE's playbook with the (Raiders, eagles, titans etc, etc,) and I need to know where direct snap is so I can abuse it, and hey can you tell me money plays.

Geez its all over this site. It makes me laugh cuz there are guys that actually have schemes and are nice enough to share them, but half the people on here look for quick fixes
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-28, 20:00

miked152 wrote:
Who come on this site looking for money plays. It makes me laugh at every thread that starts with I need money plays or hey I use NE's playbook with the (Raiders, eagles, titans etc, etc,) and I need to know where direct snap is so I can abuse it, and hey can you tell me money plays.

Geez its all over this site. It makes me laugh cuz there are guys that actually have schemes and are nice enough to share them, but half the people on here look for quick fixes

Quick fix isnt the answer and most of them are not madden veterans so instead of blasting em should try and help them man.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-28, 20:02

i mean its whatever cuz all the ppl that share r here to help.. id say there r a given 50 ppl, maybe more that actually help ppl regularly.. but there is also many players that come here lookin for a few plays then dont show up again til they need more like a month later.. i could understand the ppl that r newbies and want to become sumthin and come back a couple times a week..

but yea i think its stupid that sum ppl come here just to get a few plays while we have all these ppl workin hard daily to come up wit schemes and money plays to share wit ppl like that..
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-28, 20:03

im glad you noticed that we help people!

p.s. - i totally agree. too many people are coming here to be personally tutored, instead of trying to help themselves. we can only do so much, people!
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-28, 20:32

yall right to many ppl look for what plays they can abuse and then be gone instead of sticking around and try to work on a scheme
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty2009-09-29, 03:17

don't forget the guys that always post sh*t like show me how to nano and how to RC sh*t like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL at the amount of people........   LOL at the amount of people........ Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL at the amount of people........
Page 1 of 1