Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Seahawks lose leading WR Engram for 6-8 weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Seahawks lose leading WR Engram for 6-8 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Seahawks lose leading WR Engram for 6-8 weeks   Seahawks lose leading WR Engram for 6-8 weeks Empty2008-08-11, 15:33

Shoulder injury to sideline Seahawks' Engram up to two months

Associated Press

KIRKLAND, Wash. -- Seahawks leading receiver Bobby Engram will miss six to eight weeks with a cracked shoulder, coach Mike Holmgren says.

The 35-year-old Engram set a Seattle franchise record last season with 94 catches and then skipped offseason minicamps while in a dispute over his contract that expires after this season.
Pro Bowl quarterback Matt Hasselbeck also missed practice for the second consecutive day Monday. He has a back injury. He might miss Saturday's preseason game against the Chicago Bears.
Seattle also released former first-round pick Marcus Tubbs after the former starting defensive tackle failed a physical. Tubbs had been trying to make it back from knee surgery.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
Back to top Go down

Seahawks lose leading WR Engram for 6-8 weeks
Page 1 of 1