Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-07, 20:38

Tonight on CBS for free at 9 PM EST a huuuuge Strikeforce event is taking place. Main fight is Fedor Vs. Brett Rogers. also another big fight is Jake Shields Vs. Mayhem Miller (The host of Bully Beatdown) Should be dope a lot of fights all for free on CBS! Check it out!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-08, 00:18

lol, pretty quick fight.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-08, 00:21

That was a dope ass knockout. lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-08, 01:00

Wow I'm glad u guys didn't say who won cuz its barely starting on the west coast but if u were talking about the main event I'm guessing fedor won.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-08, 01:11

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Wow I'm glad u guys didn't say who won cuz its barely starting on the west coast but if u were talking about the main event I'm guessing fedor won.

All the fights are pretty good just watch it all.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty2009-11-08, 03:26

Yea I watched it all. It was pretty good. The miller fight got boring for a while but it was pretty good wrestling goin on. Fedor is absurd! He lost a lot of blood in that first round and came back to KO him in the 2nd. After I saw all that blood I thought he was goin to get KOd. Fedor and rodgers both took some punches but that last one was on the money. I love watching fedor fight, he never disapoints!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight   Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor vs. Brett Rogers Tonight
Page 1 of 1