Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BraSoki
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook Empty
PostSubject: Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook   Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook Empty2009-11-05, 13:13

I go to UCincinnati so naturally I use them while playing NCAA, recently i've found a good playbook to use is Florida's playbook with pretty much any team. I always bring the WR Woodard and make him the backup quarterback. This works out really nicely because he's like a 60 rated QB with 92 speed... For some reason he got some Throw Accuracy/Power (Somewhere in the 70's or something) So it works out nicely when you plan on using him to run/scramble out of the pocket, and if someone is good at stopping the run you can always stop and launch the ball to someone, like a RB in the flats or someone coming across the middle. This is also nice because florida's playbook gives you many options with the different packages that you can set up while selecting a play (Backup QB, WR3 at QB, Wildcat) all that good stuff.... This prevents people from really catching onto the type of play you are running (Run/Pass) and keeps people at bay and playing a bit safer. My record is 9 - 7 (but i was 2 - 5 Due to D/c's with bad internet). So since i've started using this new offense i'm 7 - 2... Try it out it'll most likely work for you... Cincinnati has a lot of stellar players.

- The same goes for Oklahoma, you can bring the Running back Madu to the 2nd QB spot and really do a lot of damage running QB smash's. I suggest using a running back instead of wide receivers because they typically do not fumble the ball or get hurt as much.

- I also always use conservative catch, because this prevents people getting jacked over the middle and dropping the ball... Since i've started playing with conservative catch, my passing yards have gone up by about 50 or so...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook   Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook Empty2009-11-05, 21:28

uea it works well, but i do hate playing againsy gys who do this. i hate gimmick ass crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Rep_Da_714
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rep_Da_714

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook   Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook Empty2009-11-22, 19:13

im with you there BIG HUNGRY i hate cheese...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook   Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma or Cincinnati with FL's playbook
Page 1 of 1