Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need red zone help!!!

Go down 
+2
Hydro Diver
AFew88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

need red zone help!!! Empty
PostSubject: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 04:43

i have problems sticking it in withing 5 yards. i try running it usually, but almost always get stuffed, right up the middle gets stopped at the line, tosses take a loss, counters take a loss, when i try to pass, i never have any good plays to run. passes just never seem to work, sometimes i can squeeze it in there, but not enough. anyone wanna throw some good plays to run in redzone, would be huge help
Back to top Go down
Hydro Diver
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 06:50

I think I just became a Dolphins fan after taking a look at that pic...... So i figured I'd give you a little help. I usually use Miami's playbook, they seem to have the best options to choose from. If you use the I-form pro one of the best plays is the quick slant. this gives you the option to hit either receiver across the middle, your running back to one side and your tight end to the other, look for the tight end because he usually opens up quick and if you can get it to him its an easy 6. I also really like the HB toss from that formation but it can be tough when you get in close, a good way counter that is to run a trick play. The I-form pro has an HB pass which usually opens up a few receivers and catches the defense off guard but be careful because its a really risky play and your HB will sometimes throw a pick. In the weak pro formation the PA F slide is a pretty good play, look for either your tight end or your full back, he is almost always open but it takes him a second or so to get out on the flats. The single back doubles formation also has a good PA boot play, either your LB receiver or tight end will pop open. The wildcat is always good and if you want to mix it up you can pass out of it with Miami's playbook too but again very risky throwing with your running back. There's quite a few more but those are some of my most reliable, also don't be afraid to change your receivers routes at the line, that always helps get the open guy out there. Hope that helps you out a bit..... and don't use these to punch it in against me for a win!! lol.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 08:27

Heres a tip for the wildcat, in the second wildcat there is a play call blast. Now you can call hut at the 2 or 1 second on the playclock and the motion guy get eliminated, so its kind of like a direct snap. Boderline cheesy but it works
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 08:39

I say use "Power O" use it like 3 times in a row. It is bound to get @ least 5-13 yardage
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 10:41

I like running stretch plays and slants or drag routes in the red zone, specifically inside the 10.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty2009-10-08, 17:38

i have a toss play that is money out near. i use that alot but for you i would say use a lot of stretch plays and PA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need red zone help!!!   need red zone help!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

need red zone help!!!
Page 1 of 1