Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EXCELL MURPHY JR
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-25

WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE Empty
PostSubject: WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE   WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE Empty2009-10-02, 10:46

WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE Icon_basketball DO ANYONE EVER PLAY WITH FRANCHISE TEAMS THIS MAINSTREAM PLAYING STINKS BECAUSE THEIRS ALWAYS SOME CLOWN USING NANOS N TRICKS ME MYSELF I LIKE TO DO AS THEY DO IN REAL LIFE DRAFT MY OWN PLAYERS TAKE THEM THREW TRAINING CAMP AND SO ON U CAN ALWAYS FIND BETTER PLAYERS BY TRADING OR JUST PICKN UP FREE AGENTS BY DOING THIS IV COME UP WITH AN DEFENSIVE SET UP FOUND NO WHERE IN THE WORLD ON THE INTERNET THEY CAN BE USED AGAINST ANY OFFENSIVE SET THE WHOLE GAME THATS RIGHT IV SPENT HOURS MAKING SURE THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DEFENSE FORGET ABOUT THOSE JERKS SELLING E BOOKS AND PEOPLE SPENDING THEIR MONEY FOR PLAYS THEY WONT EVER USE PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE A LIE B4 THEY WILL THE TRUTH WANNA STOP GETTN LIED TO HIT ME 4 SET UP Xtheshocker@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

WORLDS GREATEST DEFENSE
Page 1 of 1