Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!   Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty2009-09-29, 22:46

It is pretty cool and I am getting some help here. I cant believe people are willing to help people here it is so awesome. So I am willing to help other people out, YEA!!

BTW

LETS GO RAIDERS!! Been playing with them and only with them since madden 05. ghetto
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!   Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty2009-09-29, 23:07

hahahaha, awesome

yeah man... we exist. everything you need in a madden site. free general tips, including some free schemes and everything, posted on the forums. we have the extra stuff like the vault and eBooks and whatnot. we have tournaments, leagues, gauntlets....

we love the game here. so if you have any questions just ask, feel free to make a post in the offensive and defensive strategies sections if you need specific help with the game.
Back to top Go down
phillyboy1989
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!   Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty2009-09-29, 23:24

If I buy a Ebook from you guys how much is it? Do you guys have any Ebooks for Pitt PB offense and multiple D Defense? Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Fresse
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!   Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty2009-09-29, 23:41

naw the only one we got out phillyboy is the 46 d ebook.. its really good and id recommend it to anyone that wants to get pressure on ur opponent.. its $23 i believe and is payable thru paypal.. but im pretty sure we r workin on gettin an o ebook out here soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!   Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, this place actually helps other people out, WUT?!?!
Page 1 of 1