Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-09

GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty
PostSubject: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty2009-03-31, 00:49

I am a member of another league and one of their rules (which I was not aware of, and was just informed of) is that you are not allowed to be a commishioner of another league while participating in its league. Since I already made a commitment to that league, I am going to need to select someone as the GM in the league site on Madden. Any volunteers? However, I will still be the Dolphins owner and play/participate in this league. Everything is already in place anyway and all we have to do is play our games and let the playoffs start.

Last edited by odell will win on 2009-03-31, 12:17; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty2009-03-31, 00:50

i will volunteer if you think i can do the job..but if you dont that is fine..but i want to do it
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty2009-03-31, 00:54

I will select you as the new GM iTz Unreal, and you can always select someone else to help you out if someone else would like to do it.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty2009-03-31, 00:55

alright..thanks man....are you still going to play games?
Back to top Go down
odell will win
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
odell will win

PostSubject: Re: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty2009-03-31, 01:05

yeah I'll still play my remaining games. but you'll have to take over administrative responsibilities. although in Madden it still has a check mark next to my name as GM (i dont know how to take it off) you're name iTZ unreal is also now checked and you're the GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM   GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM Empty

Back to top Go down

GOING TO NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE AS GM
Page 1 of 1