Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!

Go down 
+6
c4jun
xptbx oliver
SLCdragons102
BOYWONDER
EggzOverEazy
MendozaAthlete
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-16

OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 00:58

39-38!!!! I beat him!!! Take that you Fucking ******!!! KOJAK808 is his gamer!!!
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 01:00

Okay, so he disconnected during the post game. I heard something that if he disconnects and you select continue Vs. CPU that the game won't count. I'm sitting at the ATTENTION menu and I don't know what to select. I want this one to count against him.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 01:03

hell yeah, i hope you pissed him off hahaha

damn glitchers.
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 01:22

****, he got me. I hit continue vs. CPU and the screen just froze. GAME DIDN'T COUNT! Fucker still won, even though I won!!!
Back to top Go down
BOYWONDER
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 18:16

hey man i want an invite my email is bocx16@gmail.com and how the hell did u block a kickoff
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 18:26

BOYWONDER wrote:
hey man i want an invite my email is bocx16@gmail.com and how the hell did u block a kickoff

The title is wrong, he blocked by kickoff twice, I came back and beat him after going down 22-0. It's a super cheese glitch. I found out later how to do it just in case anyone tries to pull that s*** on me again, but would never use it unless they did it first. I don't even want to post how to do it, it is so cheese.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 19:35

I've been lucky to never have that done to me before, but nice how you won even though you were down... not nice how hes a cheeser
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 20:13

dude i had someebody do that stuff to me to win the game i was so pissed i wanna learn how to do it so bad so when someone does that bull s*** to me i cant hit them back with it
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 20:20

He did that because he has no offense. I never had this happen to me but if it does my D will have to step up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-11, 22:28

hahahahah!!!!!!!f*ck you kojak...you lost..p*ssy.... OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! 45469
Back to top Go down
BOYWONDER
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-12, 01:40

hey man i messed up on the email it's bcox16@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-12, 01:43

MendozaAthlete wrote:
****, he got me. I hit continue vs. CPU and the screen just froze. GAME DIDN'T COUNT! Fucker still won, even though I won!!!

That happened to me, too. I beat this dude who had the most shallow offense ever...It consisted of Far Tight Twins Toss, a pass out of that formation, and about 1 or 2 other plays. It was pitiful. Beat him by 10 and then he DCs at the right time and I choose continue vs CPU and the game is just sitting there with a wide shot of the stadium. It was such garbage. The game ended up not counting towards either of us, I believe. At least not for me.
Back to top Go down
packers10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-12, 16:41

i use to block kicks all the time but i soon found out that it really isnt that great because half the time ur guy just blocks it but the kicker recovers it
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-12, 18:23

packers10 wrote:
i use to block kicks all the time but i soon found out that it really isnt that great because half the time ur guy just blocks it but the kicker recovers it

F@GG0T
Back to top Go down
BOYWONDER
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty2009-10-16, 03:23

Hey man whats up with the invite my email is bcox16@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!   OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! I BEAT THE CHEESER WHO BLOCKED BY KICKOFF TWICE!!!!
Page 1 of 1