Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whos the cheeser here...

Go down 
+3
Vaughnilla619
cushy23
B-__-R-__-B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

whos the cheeser here... Empty
PostSubject: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 14:15

okay so i just got out of a game with a dude that was using the ravens and i was ballin out with the texans ( you know!!! lol) all this kid did was nano, nano, nano! every play! so i started gettin in that a** with some screens, i FL screened him, slot screened him, HB screened him, i mean it was crazy how many screens i threw at him and the only reason why i did it was cuz he wouldnt stop nanoing. he then calls me a cheeser and said i got lucky aftery blowing holes in his "vaulted" ravens D it ended up being 45 to 14 and on D i played him straight up for the most part i didnt nano all but maybe two times and they didnt even hit home, with his nano he had 2 sacks with johnson and ngata, and ray had a pick, while mario williams had 5 alone! and that was just manually rushing off the edge, ryans had 3 picks and wilson had another. lol so my question is who was the cheeser here???? was i in the wrong? or was he? i wouldnt have thrown all those screens if he hadnt nano'd every down. your thoughts... please and thank you!
whos the cheeser here... 478291
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 14:21

it sounds like neither of you were cheesing, nanos arent cheese b/c theyre easy to beat. and screens are a good way to beat them, he just sounds like a sore loser to me.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 14:24

Hahaha it's called read and react... He blitzes every play hit the screen. If he wanted to stop your screens then he should have stopped using nano blitz. I got your back on this one.
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 14:59

Yup. The guy was asking for it. If he can't do anything but Nano blitz, then any smart person is going to exploit that. He wasn't smart enough to change, so its his fault not yours he lost.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 15:36

Thats what football is all about. Adjusting to what the defense or offense throws at you to be successssssssfuuuuuul.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 15:56

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
okay so i just got out of a game with a dude that was using the ravens and i was ballin out with the texans ( you know!!! lol) all this kid did was nano, nano, nano! every play! so i started gettin in that a** with some screens, i FL screened him, slot screened him, HB screened him, i mean it was crazy how many screens i threw at him and the only reason why i did it was cuz he wouldnt stop nanoing. he then calls me a cheeser and said i got lucky aftery blowing holes in his "vaulted" ravens D it ended up being 45 to 14 and on D i played him straight up for the most part i didnt nano all but maybe two times and they didnt even hit home, with his nano he had 2 sacks with johnson and ngata, and ray had a pick, while mario williams had 5 alone! and that was just manually rushing off the edge, ryans had 3 picks and wilson had another. lol so my question is who was the cheeser here???? was i in the wrong? or was he? i wouldnt have thrown all those screens if he hadnt nano'd every down. your thoughts... please and thank you!

first...that cat made my Ravens look bad letting you put up 45 pts on that stellar defense they have.

second...you should have blasted him with all of those screens. most cats automatically assume that we Ravens users will just blitz the majority of the game and therefore "attempt" to just (as you did) screen us all game. that dude was a rook! he should have mixed in some Cover 2's, Man defenses and CB blitzes in with those nanos to counter-act all that screening.

3rd..GOOD WIN FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 15:59

Militant X 1 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

first...that cat made my Ravens look bad letting you put up 45 pts on that stellar defense they have.

second...you should have blasted him with all of those screens. most cats automatically assume that we Ravens users will just blitz the majority of the game and therefore "attempt" to just (as you did) screen us all game. that dude was a rook! he should have mixed in some Cover 2's, Man defenses and CB blitzes in with those nanos to counter-act all that screening.

3rd..GOOD WIN FOR YOU!

thats why i was so supprised it was so easy cuz i always have trouble with that ravens D propably the only D in the game besides SD and DAL that i respect going into a game. don worry man i didnt let this rook ruin the ravens rep. in my eyes there still beastly!!! lol real talk!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 16:05

B-__-R-__-B wrote:

thats why i was so supprised it was so easy cuz i always have trouble with that ravens D propably the only D in the game besides SD and DAL that i respect going into a game. don worry man i didnt let this rook ruin the ravens rep. in my eyes there still beastly!!! lol real talk!

lol! thanks B!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty2010-01-15, 17:45

i woulda told him to rematch,and then beat his a** again dancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos the cheeser here...   whos the cheeser here... Empty

Back to top Go down

whos the cheeser here...
Page 1 of 1