Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Bums *SMH*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty2009-09-28, 20:57

Post a story about the dumbiest madden bum u face online...

ill start it off

Bums GT - Gilmore907

ran fieldgoal fake pass as the first play of the game.. n kept running it untill i picked it off

lol he ran tho the line like qb draw glitch... or roll out to the left .. and pass it to the te or hb doin the

Last edited by akadreday on 2009-09-28, 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty2009-09-28, 21:01

this guy i played today ran the HB slip screen wit the dolphins out of like 10 different sets.. he would scramble out wit pat white so i always put a contain and a QB spy then i would go user guard the slip screen.. haha i love ppl that run the same play all game.. it might get u yards for 1 drive but u will got locked up the last 3 qtrs lol.. he scored 14 pts.. 1 was a kickoff return for a td and the other td was when ronnie brown broke my tackle and got gone for a td..
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty2009-09-28, 21:02

Bums GT: I AceMan 3o5 I

Used the ravens in the snow and used the hb screen and the fl screen the whole game and i just keep using pierce and followed where ever side the screen was and keep pickin it off
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty2009-09-28, 21:39

I cant remember the PSN but I played a guy who ran a HB or WR screen EVERY single play. He started the game off running normal plays then he snuck the screen in and scored on like an 70 yard TD (caught me by surprise). After that TD he kept running a screen every play. It was sooooo funny cuz I kept pickin it off or gettin the tackle for a loss. Offered him mercy and he rejected it. I bust his ass like 70-7
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty2009-09-29, 03:08

this one dude i played stayed in the same defence the entire game and it was a good D (some kind of zone) and i could'nt really do anything but his D was better than mine so he was moveing the ball a little but every time he got in the red zone he threw a pick (3 times) so i had to figure something out if 2 or 3 wr's could'nt get open how about 5 wr's that f*cked him up cuz it would stretch his zone out and johnson would beat him deep he put all of his d-line in zone wtf is that so i had all day long to throw he stoped the run pretty good but he could'nt stop 5 wr's but what ever zone he was in didn't work against 5 wr's and the bad thing about it is he didn't change his D HAHAHAHAH he was in the same play all game long lol he chose his D play before i chose my O play i guess he didn't exspect 5 wr's and so finally he quit then he left me a message talking about i was a bum for throwing it to johnson almost on every play wtf HAHAHA (he put all his d-line in zone) final score 35-14 it was a close game 1st half but i put 5 wide out's on the feild in the 2nd half then every body started getting open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden Bums *SMH* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Bums *SMH*   Madden Bums *SMH* Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Bums *SMH*
Page 1 of 1