Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)

Go down 
+3
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
CJDAWGG14
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty
PostSubject: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 00:25

That's right **** THE BIG EAST!!! It's UNC v. MSU going to the big dance, and UNC has already beat them by 35, but this time we're playing for the National Title and there's gunna be damn near 50,000+ MSU fans in attendence.
UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) 107149 NATIONAL TITLE GAME!! This is how it ended up the 1st time, and hopefully it stays the same this time.UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) 153(1) North Carolina 98, UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) 127(12) Michigan State 63
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 19:40

This will be a better game than that CJ, I think it wil either be a UNC blowout or a close MSU win
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 19:47

i hope the spartans kill the tar heels
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 20:19

Seeing as UNC has been favored since they lost last year its not a big surprise. GO MSU.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 20:23

come on, you guys are just like my dad and bro. If I we're to say MSU was gunna win, you'd think the Tar Heels would win, but since I say UNC, you think MSU. You guys know the talent we have on the court. If we lose, its gunna be our fault, not cuz MSU was shuttin us down or anything.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 20:25

i just hate roy williams and hansblow
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 20:34

why u hate Roy? Every1 hates Tyler, but what did Roy do?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 20:58

i picked this to be the final game in my bracket SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 22:07

yea i say if the game is close it will be because UNC is making it close
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-05, 22:49

Your never suppose to root for favorite, unless its your team.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-06, 02:13

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
i picked this to be the final game in my bracket SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

but the question is how many brackets did u have in order for this to happen?
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-06, 02:24

I'm all about the Tar Heels, but I think it will be slightly closer than their first game earlier this year...Sutan(sp?) didn't play and some role players weren't at full speed...Still, I don't think they will be able to come close to the talent that North Carolina will bring to the table...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-06, 02:33

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
I'm all about the Tar Heels, but I think it will be slightly closer than their first game earlier this year...Sutan(sp?) didn't play and some role players weren't at full speed...Still, I don't think they will be able to come close to the talent that North Carolina will bring to the table...

It should be close seeing as Suton didnt play the first game and Hansblow went for 25 and I think 14 rebounds. MSU players have gained a lot and beat a good UConn team, so dont be suprised if there is an upset.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty2009-04-06, 03:16

Crunkologyst wrote:
Ketcham while they're hot wrote:

It should be close seeing as Suton didnt play the first game and Hansblow went for 25 and I think 14 rebounds. MSU players have gained a lot and beat a good UConn team, so dont be suprised if there is an upset.

Even though they played without him the first game, I don't think he'll make a big enough difference to all of a sudden jump them into contention with North Carolina...Ya, he's a great player, but he's not game-changing great...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)   UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong) Empty

Back to top Go down

UNC v. MSU(screw you bums who said Nova v. Unconn, cuz u were wrong)
Page 1 of 1