Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)

Go down 
+3
bigbuddah
TruthMatters
EggzOverEazy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 09:35

So I was out of town for the weekend, and I was hoping to come back ready to get started, but we're not there yet.

The playoffs will be finished by thursday, no excuses. I will be giving wins to the more active player, or the player who posted that they were trying to play (we told people this is the best way to look for games because of this reason).

So friday I will be going through everyone's draft lists, and giving everyone their season 2 teams. so season 2 will start NO LATER THAN friday, no excuses. some of you have been holding the entire league up, and it's been too long. if you haven't been keeping up with the league, consider yourself kicked out.

to everyone who has been keeping up with MG... THANK YOU! every league faces struggles in their first season, but we have come away with at least 15 great owners that i think will stick with the league for seasons to come. i know who you are, and i really appreciate it.

on a personal level, im busy and this league doesn't make my life any easier. I LOVE RUNNING THIS LEAGUE, but its not easy. i love having serious competition, i love having tough games to play, i love this league... and i'll do whatever i can to keep it strong, but i need the members to do the same. so PLEASE recruit.

i sent out over 50 invites before i went out of town to random people, just in an attempt to recruit, and i got about 3 replies... which is great, actually. i sent out about 20 more invites today, in hopes to be filled for the start of season 2. if anyone can help, just let me know.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
TruthMatters
New MS Member
New MS Member
TruthMatters

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Add me. I'll play anytime.   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 10:11

If you need anymore owners count me in and give me an invite.
PSN: TruthMatters
email: L3bigdog@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 10:22

TruthMatters wrote:
If you need anymore owners count me in and give me an invite.
PSN: TruthMatters
email: L3bigdog@hotmail.com

sending right now. consider yourself in, make sure you read the rules and settings thread, as well as the Code of Conduct thread
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 15:08

To everyone who has signed up recently:

I am going through our original member's team draft lists, then I will me making sure playoffs are complete soon, and I will get the team draft lists of playoff teams' owners, thennnnnnnnn I will compile a list of remaining available teams for you all to choose from at a first come first serve basis.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 15:27

Still waiting for wildcard games to get played so i can play my playoff game
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 15:35

i'll be playing my game vs. rizvon sometime tonight around 6-9 pm EST. posting it here so it's on the record.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 16:40

th ps3 league will be strong as long as members stick around and make life easier for the commishes

its real simple....add ur opponents PSNs and ask em for a game oir talk to em to schedule a game

a game takes 30 some minutes to play....30 mins every day gets u 7 games a week

come on guys its very easy if u just take the time to communicate with other people instead of waiting for some1 to contact you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 16:50

Eggz wrote:
to everyone who has been keeping up with MG... THANK YOU! every league faces struggles in their first season, but we have come away with at least 15 great owners that i think will stick with the league for seasons to come. i know who you are, and i really appreciate it.

No doubt bruh, I know that I'm one of those 15 guys you think that will stick around....I should of had the playoffs, but I got jobbed on that...Oh well...I got my team late in the season anyways....I'll make sure I'm highly active for Season 2...My goal is to have all 16 games in before anybody else.....And I have the Raiders to work with, which I'm sure you guys out there know that's my squad....Everybody who is in season 2 and you have games with me, make sure you add me, and then we can set something up..My PSN is TheDon270, same as over here at Madden-School..
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 19:59

I just want to point out to the people in the league how hard it really is to run a league. I, having a league myself, have encountered people who complain that I'm always on their backs to play their games. When you look at it from a commissioner's stand point, that's almost nothing. A commissioner has to manage the league applications, assign them to teams, recruit more owners, push people to play their games, handle complaints from people, make sure no one is cheating, and a few other things. Some of the league members didn't even turn in their draft orders, how hard is it to follow simple instructions? Just send in a list of teams, if you're too lazy to put them in order, send in a random list of teams. You guys have to ask yourselves, what have you done to help out the league. As you can see, Eggz is busy, help him out.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty2009-09-28, 20:19

hell yeah everyone. thanks for the MG support. good s***.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)   I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back from my weekend off (Season 2 news)
Page 1 of 1