Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!

Go down 
+2
SiCkOnDaStiCk
giants
6 posters
AuthorMessage
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-03

I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty
PostSubject: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 15:51

if u could help me out guys with giants it would be aprreciated
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 16:15

giants wrote:
if u could help me out guys with giants it would be aprreciated

I use RnG and i consider my O almost unstoppable with the right personell be on the lookout this week though for a Playbook writeup.
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 16:17

do u have any RNG money plays that would work for my giants?
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 16:19

giants wrote:
do u have any RNG money plays that would work for my giants?

Uhm not really off top of my head, gmen dont have the type personell i need to run my offense it would be managable but wouldn't work like i'd explain it too...hit up the practice mode man you'll find money plays eventually.
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 16:20

do u happen to use a team if i tryed dem that had money plays?
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 21:45

ive got a pretty stellar offence with RNG too.. giants wrs arnt good enough for any playbook...gotta use kevin boss and brandon jacobs
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 21:49

well u got a team and tips for me then /...?
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 21:54

try west coast and use jacobs for iso powers and dives and bradshaw for pitches counters and stretches. i use this and i stay in shotgun almost the whole game and i got some money passes...the secondpb i would say is RnG
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 22:15

u think u could write me some money plays how to set them up and use them?
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-26, 22:57

ill pm u
Back to top Go down
xptbx oliver
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-27, 13:44

i personally use the pats offense playbook and when they start nano blitzin me i just do slot screens and run backwards and let all them blitzers get passed my o-line them just toss it right over the top and its usally about 20 yards cause there is no one there for the tackle u just need a receiver with speed but that works alot dude try it
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-27, 14:43

I like to use either the Run N Gun playbook. Or pittsburgh's play book. Pitts book is actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
giants
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty2009-09-27, 18:51

think u could give me some money plays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!   I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need A New PB And Money Plays With It Because RNG Aint Workin Great Wit Giants!!
Page 1 of 1