Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

offensive great plays???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

offensive great plays??? Empty
PostSubject: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty2009-08-28, 13:13

i need plays that can get like 20+ yards alot of the time...
THANKz
Back to top Go down
homan 3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty2009-08-28, 13:31

RC
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty2009-08-28, 14:23

i dont do rocket catch
Back to top Go down
ClutchZilla
New MS Member
New MS Member
ClutchZilla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty2009-08-28, 14:28

well i suggest u do it if u want a guranteed 20+ yard everyplay..but nothing is every single play..
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/hollander7129
C_Money7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty2009-08-28, 15:09

A good play i run is in the snugs formation...its called circle and all i so is send the 2 wr on the right on streaks. The in the inside wr on the left runs a deep drag. Against man hell be wide open cuz no corner can cover it and the 2 streaking wrs on the right takes out the safety if its 2 man under. Against zone its the same thing, the 2 wr on right makes it so the safties have to cover them deep and the long drag route is wide open cuz its too deep for yellow hook zones to cover. Cover 4 kind of covers it with the one corner running the deep purple flat. What i do then if i know hes running cover 4 send one of the right wr on a out and sometimes the drag is still open but no gurantee against cover 4. The one prob is you need time usually for this play so if hes blitzing you, i leave me back in to the block and i have the outside wr on the left block because hes not imporatant for the play. sorry it was long but i hope it helps lol. This play also does work against f@g d as you guys call it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offensive great plays???   offensive great plays??? Empty

Back to top Go down

offensive great plays???
Page 1 of 1