Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme

Go down 
+34
SteelersPSUfan
djgamer134
Alex510
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
sliqnes
Skane3
s0liddy
T2TL
reggie
Mr28ALLDAY
iGotBeast$wag13
PeytonMvPManning
SandyBar13
vacavillian707
EaglePride615
randymoss
boobie59
frvwfr2
drexto
WTFreddy
MiamiXCanes
Militant X 1
stinky_night_gown
Omar52
NewbieX2
buzzkill
laidbackskaterer
givemethedamnball
Arelik
roryaiks92
EggzOverEazy
Code//Blue
so much swag
SiCkOnDaStiCk
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 17:51

My GT is crazyblack001

hit me up so we can lab this PB

Thanks
Back to top Go down
WTFreddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-10-08, 19:00

hey can you maybe make a playbook for the philly offense playbook ?
Back to top Go down
drexto
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-10-17, 19:00

did they drop this playbook??
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-10-21, 19:39

im back after month break from madden lol ima be doin either a NO or Hou pb breakdown next
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 17:37

Easiest nano out of this, imo, is the LB Fire, followed by either "Show Blitz" or manually moving the LBs into the middle. Maybe reblitz the left linebacker, as if he isnt in first he tends to take a really long path around, but other than that works very well. Unless they have a running back blocking. But often, I get the QB before he can hand the ball off on run plays....
Back to top Go down
boobie59
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Dallas   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-11-02, 15:21

Need help putting the right players in the correct position... 4-4split
Back to top Go down
randymoss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: vikings   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-11-04, 00:44

would vikings be a bad team for this 4-4 scheme? I'm thinking they would for their not that strong at linebacker position
Back to top Go down
EaglePride615
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-11-07, 14:22

please id love to lab with somebody on here. hit me up on ps3. EaglePride615, lv29
Back to top Go down
vacavillian707
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-23, 14:12

hello, i just read ur post. i been having alot of trouble with my defense since playin madden 2010, i dont understand alot of the controls, but ima give this 4-4 defense a try, it sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: madden has a 44 defense   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 18:18

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
Hey guys, this playbook has been getting alot of props for bein a good playbook, let alone the sick formation of 4-4 they have in it which is completely new to Madden and isn't in any other playbooks. However I had never checked it out too much so I figured i'd take this time to writeup what i've been labbing all day with this playbook. 4-4 if run right can be a formation run every play, do i reccomend that? Absolutely not..but if your struggling on D or aren't sure what playbook to use, im here today to help!

First section writeup will be my thoughts of the formation and how it break's down against spread's.

Second will be some Fire Nano's, I will post no phony half ass stuff that ohh only gets in 1/2 time or whatever..run these the way i right them up and THEY WILL WORK!

Third will be some nice coverage "AKA" Fag D's from this formation, i might add some more from the playbook but im mainly focusing on 4-4 to have a scheme that will keep your opponent confused, not knowing what D may be coming.

Alright so this is a very unique package as i've stated and with the wrong personell, i dont think this defense would work as well.. Some teams that 4-4 is good with are Oakland, Dallas, 49ers, Ravens, Chargers, Bears. Now dont get me wrong this will work with alot of teams but for superior results it will work with these team's best. Now you may be wondering what the hell do these teams have other's dont well they have very good Fast linebacking corps. As a matter of fact each one has atleast 2 linebacker's with 84 speed except SD i think they're 83. Speed makes all the difference in this year's game no matter what anyone tell's you..88 speed and 95 speed could be the difference between your runner making it around the linebacker and galloping to the endzone or being dropped in the backfield for a loss. Anyhow this 4-4 formation is a altered version of a 3-4 with an extra DT taking off a Safety. With fast linebacker's it enhances the D completely..go ahead and throw rating's out the window id take 57 ovr Jason Williams (87 SPD) for Dallas over 85 i think Keith Brooking (72 SPD)..because speed makes the difference. All in all this formation is deadly and you can create ton's of heat and coverage from it at the same time so here's what ive come up with Enjoy!

NANOS SECTION FOR 4-4 SPLIT FORMATION

4-4 SPLIT -COVER 1 NANO
SeTuP
1.CAll BUMP AND RUN
2.FLIP THE PLAY (THIS CAUSES DELAY BNR AFFECT)
3.Take Left ILB Place in LEFT B-GAP BLITZ Him.(Between LG & LT)
4.Take Right ILB Place in RIGHT B-GAP BLITZ Him(Between RG & RT)
5. REBLITZ D-END AND DT OVER LT AND LG
6.User control Safety on RB (Most people will block RB then u can lurk middle of field with safety.

Final Thought's: Great B gap pressure from left side, this setup seems long but it is very fast i can do it in about 6 play clock seconds so its not too bad it you practice it will be easy to get down in game.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 NANO
SETUP #2
1.CALL BUMP AND RUN
2. FLIP THE PLAY
3.Take LEFT ILB Place in LEFT A-GAP Blitz Him (1yrd behind LOS)
4.Take RIGHT ILB Place In Right A-GAP Blitz Him
(1yrd behind LOS)
5.Control Safety on RB If he isnt blocking.

Final Thought's: If the QB is under center RUN THIS PLAY.. it screams heat EVERY PLAY up the middle this is a very good A-Gap nano.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 NANO
Setup #3
1.Call Bump and run
2.Flip the play
3. Take Left Inside LB Place in Left B-Gap Blitz him
4. Take Right Inside LB Place Directly over Center Blitz Him
5. Control Safety on RB.

Final Thought's: Another great way to blow up the QB with B-Gap pressure from either side if you wanna run this play on the right side do same setup except dont flip the play.

COVERAGE AKA FAG D'S.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 FAG D

SETUP #1
1.PUT BOTH OLB'S IN FLAT BLUE ZONES.
2. PLACE BOTH ILB'S IN YELLOW HOOK ZONES.
3.PUT BOTH D-END'S IN Purple Zones
4.Place LEFT NT IN Yellow Hook Zone
5.Optional Control Safety

4-4 SPLIT COVER 4 FAG D
1.Place BOTH D-END'S IN FLAT BLUE ZONES.
2.Put RILB IN A YELLOW HOOK ZONE.
3.Put LEFT NT IN A YELLOW Hook ZONE.
4.Optional Control Safety

Final Thoughts: I like the Cover 4 Fag D setup over the Cover 1, after running offense against it i felt it covered holes better then the cover 1 setup, however they both work very effectively and if you can make them look like a nano setup you'll have your opponent doing quick throws causing INT's thinking the heat is coming.

SUMMARY: 4-4 is a dominant formation no doubt and if you already use Tenn PB this is even better for you because now there is play's to add to your scheme. I would Lab this playbook alot if anyone is considering using it there is many killer Nanos and Fag d's to be found in it. So Heres what i got after labbing this formation about an hour or little more it has alot of potential, just put the time and effort into practice mode and you'll find the right stuff. So ENJOY these play's hope they help anyone who is struggling or looking for some kind of D scheme or just wanna add something to your arsenal..SiCkOnDaStIcK Out!

Note**********: I WILL TAKE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK REQUESTS, IM GOING TO BE MAKING A FORUM FOR THEM BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WRITING UP A SCHEME TAKES TIME AND IS NOT A QUICK THING SO IF YOU SEE SOMEONE HAS POSTED A PLAYBOOK REQUEST ALREADY ASK FOR IT AGAIN AND ILL DO 3 OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK WRITEUP'S A MONTH PROBABLY SO IF YOU WANT IT LET ME KNOW.
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 18:20

which madden playbooks have 4-4
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 18:21

SandyBar13 wrote:
which madden playbooks have 4-4

TN
Back to top Go down
SandyBar13
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: what if they know how to stop nanos?   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 18:24

SandyBar13 wrote:
SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
Hey guys, this playbook has been getting alot of props for bein a good playbook, let alone the sick formation of 4-4 they have in it which is completely new to Madden and isn't in any other playbooks. However I had never checked it out too much so I figured i'd take this time to writeup what i've been labbing all day with this playbook. 4-4 if run right can be a formation run every play, do i reccomend that? Absolutely not..but if your struggling on D or aren't sure what playbook to use, im here today to help!

First section writeup will be my thoughts of the formation and how it break's down against spread's.

Second will be some Fire Nano's, I will post no phony half ass stuff that ohh only gets in 1/2 time or whatever..run these the way i right them up and THEY WILL WORK!

Third will be some nice coverage "AKA" Fag D's from this formation, i might add some more from the playbook but im mainly focusing on 4-4 to have a scheme that will keep your opponent confused, not knowing what D may be coming.

Alright so this is a very unique package as i've stated and with the wrong personell, i dont think this defense would work as well.. Some teams that 4-4 is good with are Oakland, Dallas, 49ers, Ravens, Chargers, Bears. Now dont get me wrong this will work with alot of teams but for superior results it will work with these team's best. Now you may be wondering what the hell do these teams have other's dont well they have very good Fast linebacking corps. As a matter of fact each one has atleast 2 linebacker's with 84 speed except SD i think they're 83. Speed makes all the difference in this year's game no matter what anyone tell's you..88 speed and 95 speed could be the difference between your runner making it around the linebacker and galloping to the endzone or being dropped in the backfield for a loss. Anyhow this 4-4 formation is a altered version of a 3-4 with an extra DT taking off a Safety. With fast linebacker's it enhances the D completely..go ahead and throw rating's out the window id take 57 ovr Jason Williams (87 SPD) for Dallas over 85 i think Keith Brooking (72 SPD)..because speed makes the difference. All in all this formation is deadly and you can create ton's of heat and coverage from it at the same time so here's what ive come up with Enjoy!

NANOS SECTION FOR 4-4 SPLIT FORMATION

4-4 SPLIT -COVER 1 NANO
SeTuP
1.CAll BUMP AND RUN
2.FLIP THE PLAY (THIS CAUSES DELAY BNR AFFECT)
3.Take Left ILB Place in LEFT B-GAP BLITZ Him.(Between LG & LT)
4.Take Right ILB Place in RIGHT B-GAP BLITZ Him(Between RG & RT)
5. REBLITZ D-END AND DT OVER LT AND LG
6.User control Safety on RB (Most people will block RB then u can lurk middle of field with safety.

Final Thought's: Great B gap pressure from left side, this setup seems long but it is very fast i can do it in about 6 play clock seconds so its not too bad it you practice it will be easy to get down in game.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 NANO
SETUP #2
1.CALL BUMP AND RUN
2. FLIP THE PLAY
3.Take LEFT ILB Place in LEFT A-GAP Blitz Him (1yrd behind LOS)
4.Take RIGHT ILB Place In Right A-GAP Blitz Him
(1yrd behind LOS)
5.Control Safety on RB If he isnt blocking.

Final Thought's: If the QB is under center RUN THIS PLAY.. it screams heat EVERY PLAY up the middle this is a very good A-Gap nano.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 NANO
Setup #3
1.Call Bump and run
2.Flip the play
3. Take Left Inside LB Place in Left B-Gap Blitz him
4. Take Right Inside LB Place Directly over Center Blitz Him
5. Control Safety on RB.

Final Thought's: Another great way to blow up the QB with B-Gap pressure from either side if you wanna run this play on the right side do same setup except dont flip the play.

COVERAGE AKA FAG D'S.

4-4 SPLIT COVER 1 FAG D

SETUP #1
1.PUT BOTH OLB'S IN FLAT BLUE ZONES.
2. PLACE BOTH ILB'S IN YELLOW HOOK ZONES.
3.PUT BOTH D-END'S IN Purple Zones
4.Place LEFT NT IN Yellow Hook Zone
5.Optional Control Safety

4-4 SPLIT COVER 4 FAG D
1.Place BOTH D-END'S IN FLAT BLUE ZONES.
2.Put RILB IN A YELLOW HOOK ZONE.
3.Put LEFT NT IN A YELLOW Hook ZONE.
4.Optional Control Safety

Final Thoughts: I like the Cover 4 Fag D setup over the Cover 1, after running offense against it i felt it covered holes better then the cover 1 setup, however they both work very effectively and if you can make them look like a nano setup you'll have your opponent doing quick throws causing INT's thinking the heat is coming.

SUMMARY: 4-4 is a dominant formation no doubt and if you already use Tenn PB this is even better for you because now there is play's to add to your scheme. I would Lab this playbook alot if anyone is considering using it there is many killer Nanos and Fag d's to be found in it. So Heres what i got after labbing this formation about an hour or little more it has alot of potential, just put the time and effort into practice mode and you'll find the right stuff. So ENJOY these play's hope they help anyone who is struggling or looking for some kind of D scheme or just wanna add something to your arsenal..SiCkOnDaStIcK Out!

Note**********: I WILL TAKE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK REQUESTS, IM GOING TO BE MAKING A FORUM FOR THEM BUT PLEASE REMEMBER WRITING UP A SCHEME TAKES TIME AND IS NOT A QUICK THING SO IF YOU SEE SOMEONE HAS POSTED A PLAYBOOK REQUEST ALREADY ASK FOR IT AGAIN AND ILL DO 3 OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK WRITEUP'S A MONTH PROBABLY SO IF YOU WANT IT LET ME KNOW.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2009-12-29, 19:05

nice post. I kno this took you a long time
Back to top Go down
Mr28ALLDAY
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr28ALLDAY

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-01-02, 00:16

Pats might be good with pretty good with this D. They got Mayo and guyton, havent checked their speed on madden 10 but i remembered they had 88 and 89 speed in 09
Back to top Go down
reggie
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-01-03, 23:22

thanx man i won alot of games by running this formation the hold game
Back to top Go down
T2TL
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-01-10, 16:30

What does it mean to reblitz and what is the reason for doing that? Sorry I am new to Madden and have only played for a few weeks. Would someone be able to tell me the buttons to adjust the defense?
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-05, 13:32

T2TL wrote:
What does it mean to reblitz and what is the reason for doing that? Sorry I am new to Madden and have only played for a few weeks. Would someone be able to tell me the buttons to adjust the defense?

Reblitz means the player you select will blitz straight down. Most formations have players blitzing at angles or what not.

RB + right stick down will reblitz and blitz all LBs.

Or select a player, hit A + right stick down to reblitz 1 player.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 16:10

if any ps3 players use it,add me.I'd like to learn this 44 d lol.
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 18:49

Skane3 wrote:
if any ps3 players use it,add me.I'd like to learn this 44 d lol.

hell id like to learn it to im also on ps3
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 02:46

yo im on ps3, and id like to try this with Vikings.... add me, DarkFalcon777
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 20:13

GeT6orDieTrYiN- wrote:
yo im on ps3, and id like to try this with Vikings.... add me, DarkFalcon777
I would too if i ran it lol 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 661374
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-27, 04:57

Question.. If I audible into this formation from a 4-3, will my SS become the missing LB? Because I don't have a 4th good LB.
Back to top Go down
djgamer134
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-02-27, 19:10

yes... i think.
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty2010-03-03, 00:06

Add me on PS3 if you run it or want to lab it.

PENNSTATERULZ20
level 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme   4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4-4 Split Tenn D PB Writeup Scheme
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next