Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

a good writeup scheme from any pb

Go down 
+3
Mcnair2Wycheck
ticklemeelmo
Clinch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clinch
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-27

a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty
PostSubject: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-08, 20:35

does anybody got a good writeup scheme of a couple plays from any pb? im stuck right now and i cant find a good balanced pb...

any help?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-09, 09:52

their are tons no one is really willing to give up their s*** for free. but i saw one on here a few weeks ago for free with some plays from indy playbook ill try to find it.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-09, 09:54

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/indy-playbook-t11389.htm?highlight=indy+playbook
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-09, 14:08

I'll give some free tips anytime that you have a specific question that I can help with. The problem is that I'm not very familiar with any of the playbooks other than my own.
Back to top Go down
Clinch
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-12, 09:25

mcnair what pb u use?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-12, 13:32

Houston's. I'm a 60% run kind of guy but it does also have 5 or 6 good shotguns (including snugs flip) and a couple of 3 wide singleback sets for the pass. It's all your call though, I think you can download all of the PB's for free somewhere online to look at them. I did that before the game came out but I forget what the site is.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-12, 15:06

Clinch wrote:
OFFENSE: PHILLY, ZONA, TEN, RUN N GUN, INDY, NEW ORLEANS, FALCONS

DEFENSE: NYJ, 46

I AM WILLING TO TRADE ANY OF THESE TO ANYBODY THAT WILL SEND ME THE NEW ENGLAND OFFENSIVE EBOOK

NEW ENGLAND EBOOK
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-13, 13:28

I enjoy how people say people don't like to give up things for free like everyone is working for EA Sports or getting rich from playing a video game. Good God it's a game why aren't people willing to help those that ask for it. Everyone acts like things they learn on this game is CIA top secret. I would hate to see some of you people who don't want to help others in a situation where you needed help ask how would you feel if you were charged for getting help, especially on a video game, its pathetic, and pretty damn selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-13, 13:31

McNair you have a good attitude about it I wish everyone would take that approach, unlike most of the high level pricks who you see online that act like CIA sent them a playbook with secrets in them to help you play Madden and they can't share it. If they share it they will have to kill you. To any high level that comes on this site and attempts to basically strong arm those who are asking for help need to put yourself in another persons position. Pisses me off when others aren't willing to help people who ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-13, 15:02

I don't feel like typing up a scheme, but check out the near formation out of Washington's PB. It has a nice pass play, a nice inside run and a great toss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty2009-12-14, 21:12

there is a sticky here that CJ posted on the bunch TE and pitt doubles schemes they are very good you should check those out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a good writeup scheme from any pb   a good writeup scheme from any pb Empty

Back to top Go down

a good writeup scheme from any pb
Page 1 of 1