Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:20

Polls are now up!!

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/polls/?lid=2882
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:24

no COTY?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:25

also u should add in the players' stats so it makes it easier to vote
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:34

KiNg 2ToNKHaMeN wrote:
no COTY?

I thought Coach of the Year goes to the owner with the best record..
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:36

KiNg 2ToNKHaMeN wrote:
also u should add in the players' stats so it makes it easier to vote

If you had looked at the MVP poll, I did put in the stats that were most relevant.

As for defensive players, there are too many stats to consider to place them on a one liner poll.

And it's not going to kill our owners to click "Player Stats" to help them make an educated decision. And if that's too much, then it's just another easy way for us to weed those who may not fit in this league.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-25, 19:48

naw the league votes on the COTY its not always the best record...if u had pats and went 14-2 compared to a guy with lions who goes 12-4...who would u be more impressed of?

and as far as stats.....its just a basis of conveniences since to view the poll then view the stats then back again is unecessary lol

but its w.e lol its really optional

and for the dpoty u use sacks ints ff fr tds basically tackles dont really matter
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty2009-09-27, 05:53

I'm 2ToN n You're Kicked! wrote:
naw the league votes on the COTY its not always the best record...if u had pats and went 14-2 compared to a guy with lions who goes 12-4...who would u be more impressed of?

and as far as stats.....its just a basis of conveniences since to view the poll then view the stats then back again is unecessary lol

but its w.e lol its really optional

and for the dpoty u use sacks ints ff fr tds basically tackles dont really matter

Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY 993453 i agree.. lets get these games in peoples so we can get started on season II!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY   Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for Season 1 MVP and DPOTY
Page 1 of 1