Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Franchise Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Franchise Issue Empty
PostSubject: Franchise Issue   Franchise Issue Empty2009-09-23, 11:30

I would love to know if anyone else has had this happen to them yet.

Im with a couple of friends in an off-line franchinse. We are in our 3rd season into it and I still have a good Jay Cutler as my QB.

Its the beginning of our 3rd year and it keeps showing that my backup qb luke mccown is constantly starting for my team. We check the injury reports and it says that Cutler is healthy.

We figure that it was maybe on that 3 week span that we simmed so we could play our divisional game. When we play our divisional game we notice that Luke Mccown is still starting.

I dont understand it but cutler is healthy. He has no injury mark on him. And I just signed him last season to a 7 year 100 mil contract. I thought at first he was holding out but it shows no mark of that.

Has anyone else experienced this issue before, and if they have can you please put up a hint on how to fix it.

SloppyJoe1762
proud player @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com

Franchise Issue
Page 1 of 1