Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

a short thought on the redzone issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

a short thought on the redzone issue Empty
PostSubject: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty2008-11-03, 19:06

It's been duly noted that the eagles struggle to convert redzone trips into 7 points which many sit back and blame for our 3 losses. Now while that may very well play a role in those losses there are some numbers that are worth looking at in this regard.

The eagles offense is 5th in the league in scoring as of their win yesterday in Qwest with 27.5 ppg.

Their defense is currently 7th in the league holding opponents to 18.0 ppg.

When I see these numbers my first thought is we would be undoubtedly 1st in scoring on offense if we converted half the redzone opportunities we had. The eagle's ability to drive down the field consistently matched with an 11 consecutive punt dominating defense really has us in fairly great position to win every game given that akers consistently hits his field goals.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's obvious this redzone issue needs to be figured out with better solutions than TD passes to the offensive lineman but as it stands, the eagles are a high scoring team with a stout defense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty2008-11-03, 19:41

big 300LB OLine FTW
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty2008-11-05, 02:06

scratch As far as the matter of... MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!! "thats more like 50/50 " since his mother is white and farther is Afro American... right!... Saying, my president is black sounds raciest as a lot of ppl could have said something similar with Bush... like my president is White... but that sounds raciest to. Sad

Anyway! America needs a change and I hope and think he'll bring this nation closer together as one.Hopefully! a man being judged by his "color" is a thing of the "past", if he wins the presidency that should prove that it is... cause he's black and white or white and black how ever you want to say it. It's not a white or black thing like his ex-pastor of 20 yrs preached cause that man is just Suspect ... it's about making the united stats a better place to live, work, and to be successful and free... under one nation, under GOD. Lets hope, he's the 50/50 president that gets the economy straighten out for America to. cheers dancer dancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty2008-11-06, 01:59

SuprmnxXx wrote:
scratch As far as the matter of... MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!! "thats more like 50/50 " since his mother is white and farther is Afro American... right!... Saying, my president is black sounds raciest as a lot of ppl could have said something similar with Bush... like my president is White... but that sounds raciest to. Sad

Anyway! America needs a change and I hope and think he'll bring this nation closer together as one.Hopefully! a man being judged by his "color" is a thing of the "past", if he wins the presidency that should prove that it is... cause he's black and white or white and black how ever you want to say it. It's not a white or black thing like his ex-pastor of 20 yrs preached cause that man is just Suspect ... it's about making the united stats a better place to live, work, and to be successful and free... under one nation, under GOD. Lets hope, he's the 50/50 president that gets the economy straighten out for America to. cheers dancer dancer

what does that have to do with the eagles redzone problems?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty2008-11-06, 15:31

SwaggUWishUHad wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:

what does that have to do with the eagles redzone problems?

Obviously!!!! I wasn't commenting on the "eagles red zone problems". I was commenting on Fudgy having a "sig" that said " MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK". Swagg, let me say it like this, so I'll know you'll understand. Here at "Madden School" we don't post anything that could be "considered" a raciest remark about color or religion. This applies to all members... "Especially" to Administrators and Moderators... Anyone! that doesn't understand this or doesn't abide by this "RULE" well find them self "BANDED" from this site.

Being a Co-founder/Administrator of this site... when I make a post it's for a reason, weather! it's related to the thread or not. Do you have any other questions for me swagg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a short thought on the redzone issue   a short thought on the redzone issue Empty

Back to top Go down

a short thought on the redzone issue
Page 1 of 1