Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Does anyone feel they play madden too much?

Go down 
+9
360madden
Crunk
cushy23
Cadiz215
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
Militant X 1
Travbebeastin
sloppyjoe1762
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 11:18

I was at church yesterday and all I could think about was madden. Thankfully, I was able to focus on what was being said. I’m not as good as most that uses this forum. However, I enjoy the game play, no matter the outcome of the game, unless someone quits or d/c. I just wanted to know what you guys think.

SloppyJoe1762
proud player @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 11:28

lol, I definitely feel like I do.I play it before I go to sleep, I play it when I wake up. When I'm not playing Madden I'm thinking about playing it. My girlfriend HATES Madden lol. A guy at gamestop asked my girlfriend "would you rather him sit home all day and play Madden or go out with his friends and have no idea what he doing" So if any of your girlfriends have a problem with your Madden addiction use that line on em lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 11:28

i don't play madden enough. i have been real busy with work as of late.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 12:11

i play enough madden, mayyyyyyyyyybe too much.

i play when i can, but i dont ever blow off plans to play, so i think im alright. its what i like to do, i like being competitive with it, i like getting challenges, i like improving.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 12:18

i think bout madden all the time. in fact, all my schemes and philosophies i have come from me either thinkin bout madden at work or thinkin bout madden sittin in a boring classroom but im more of a paper junky meaning ill write out alot of stuff but wont work on all of things in game unless im playin someone or i site in practice mode for hrs and hrs then thats it...i usually play madden maybe 4 or 5 hrs sometimes then like last night took a break at like 6 pm after 5 games and played call of duty so idk haha
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 12:24

I probably play too much. I guess you could blame Madden as one of the leading causes of my divorce. She said "It's either me or John." I said "Honey don't make me choose because you won't be happy with my decision" and I've never looked back since Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Icon_biggrin . I play it as much as possible. When I'm at work I'm on forum.madden-school.com (I'm at work right now) I also study my teams playbook and my 46 e-book when I'm at work. I guess my hard work pays off since I'm ranked in the top 250 online. Oh and in case you think I'm joking about Madden ruining my marriage(saving my life), I'm dead serious.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 12:35

Cadiz215 wrote:
I probably play too much. I guess you could blame Madden as one of the leading causes of my divorce. She said "It's either me or John." I said "Honey don't make me choose because you won't be happy with my decision" and I've never looked back since Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Icon_biggrin . I play it as much as possible. When I'm at work I'm on forum.madden-school.com (I'm at work right now) I also study my teams playbook and my 46 e-book when I'm at work. I guess my hard work pays off since I'm ranked in the top 250 online. Oh and in case you think I'm joking about Madden ruining my marriage(saving my life), I'm dead serious.
thats hilarious lol Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 12:37

Cadiz215 wrote:
I probably play too much. I guess you could blame Madden as one of the leading causes of my divorce. She said "It's either me or John." I said "Honey don't make me choose because you won't be happy with my decision" and I've never looked back since Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Icon_biggrinOh and in case you think I'm joking about Madden ruining my marriage(saving my life), I'm dead serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i gotta breath hahahahahaahha

oh man, that s*** is hilarious. well, it looks like Madden helped you, so all hail Madden (as if we didn't already).
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 13:53

I did play too much, but I have played maybe 1 hour of Madden over the last week. It just started to bore me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 14:03

LiL MooReR wrote:
I did play too much, but I have played maybe 1 hour of Madden over the last week. It just started to bore me.

sometimes I feel like I do but not recently. been working on videos and downloading / watching new tv shows for this fall season.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 14:26

I play waaayyy too much. Sometimes I gotta sit back and remember my priorities lol...
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 22:23

i blow off studying sometimes for madden... ill play atleast one game a day so i dont think its too badd... but i deff think about girls more than madden
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 22:25

I dont think i play to much madden cuz i got school and work i only play alot late at night
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty2009-09-23, 22:30

I wish I played more. I usually atleast play once a day if i can!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone feel they play madden too much?   Does anyone feel they play madden too much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone feel they play madden too much?
Page 1 of 1