Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

nano ... i think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hendrix2896
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-31

nano ... i think Empty
PostSubject: nano ... i think   nano ... i think Empty2009-09-19, 11:51

i discovered this when i was playing as my favorite team the bears. on defense go to the 46 normal formation and do ss blitz. now shift ur line backers right (from the defenses point of view) and shift ur d line left. now user ur ss and come up to the left side of the line from the defenses point of view and when he calls hike just turbo in for the sack. It is hard to stop and if u don't sack him u put on good pressure which forces ints. if he is a good madden player he will either pass or run to the right and if he runs ur ss tackles the running back for a loss and if he passes u either sack him or have good pressure on the qb
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

nano ... i think Empty
PostSubject: Re: nano ... i think   nano ... i think Empty2009-09-19, 17:14

its a greta play, but only someting u shud use 3 times a a game cauze the rb is wide open in the flats n a good madden player jus will abuse you with that u shud call bump n run to great play tho
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

nano ... i think Empty
PostSubject: Re: nano ... i think   nano ... i think Empty2009-09-19, 17:27

yeah i do that one...you can put the corner in cotain.....on the side the rb is on....bring fs ..over for the wr.......get to the qb...or your a$$..is toast!!!!! nano ... i think Affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nano ... i think Empty
PostSubject: Re: nano ... i think   nano ... i think Empty

Back to top Go down

nano ... i think
Page 1 of 1