Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Toughest Division in SEASON I?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty
PostSubject: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-17, 20:03

I want to say the AFC west cuz the chargers and chiefs are doing their thing but.... I still feel as a whole of all 4 teams the NFC east is as tough as they come Toughest Division in SEASON I? Icon_cool .
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-17, 20:04

NFC North.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-17, 21:11

NFC East is nice.

PrinceHarlem was part of the elite four back in week 1 and 2 with those eagles. He's kinda lost a bit of momentum in regards to the activity department, but still.

Then you have carlo doing WORK with the Redskins, and BOLTS making due with the team he adopeted in the Cowboys. Dallas wasn't exactly in the most ideal of situations to take over, but he's made them work.

Playoffs are just around the corner, and then season 2 with a new draft, I know I'm looking too far ahead, but I'm eager to see how the new divisions shape up. A bunch of our killers these days came into the league midway through the season, so it'll be fun to watch and break down what happens when everyone starts fresh.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-17, 23:17

NFC North or NFC East

I would say the north since my team is in that division
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-18, 09:23

i gotta go with 2k on this one, the NFC East is beastin, 3 good owners, only 1 slacker, no other division can really say that right now.

i think season 2 the overall skill level will have improved... and then even more for season 3.... and more for season 4... and more fo...... yeah you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-19, 00:53

So I must be a bad owner then. I know I'm much better than my record shows. I played alot of games at the beginning and I hadn't had madden very long. Should have bought it the day it came out.

Look out when I get in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty2009-09-19, 01:17

ihaveadream-mlk wrote:
So I must be a bad owner then. I know I'm much better than my record shows. I played alot of games at the beginning and I hadn't had madden very long. Should have bought it the day it came out.

Look out when I get in the playoffs

haha why'd you think i meant you? i was talkin about bangin07 cuz he only got 10 games in and we need to replace him. i said NFC north
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toughest Division in SEASON I?   Toughest Division in SEASON I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Toughest Division in SEASON I?
Page 1 of 1