Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST

Go down 
+10
EggzOverEazy
bigbuddah
TheDon270
Devo
dbatche1
Super-BOLTS
BLUEDEVILS
justdontlikeu
HALLSTHENAME
Call Me 2K
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-18, 20:30

Playoff seeds have been updated as of 8:29 pm eastern Friday, September 18.

If you study the standings and ways you can move up, some of you will soon find out it'll only take a win or two, or even a game or two played (win or loss) to move up into the top 6
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-18, 22:46

ayo 2k, can you PLEASE have me play someone who's online right now. idc who it is, but please let them be the bears and play me. We only have like 1 hour 15 minutes left, and I need to get 2 games in in that time. idc what you do, chatbox anything, but my guy hasn't been on in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 00:46

Professor Crenshaw wrote:
ayo 2k, can you PLEASE have me play someone who's online right now. idc who it is, but please let them be the bears and play me. We only have like 1 hour 15 minutes left, and I need to get 2 games in in that time. idc what you do, chatbox anything, but my guy hasn't been on in 3 days.

Season doesn't end until the 21st. Don't worry about it, we'll handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 07:59

how many more games do i need to play to get into the playoffs? cuz i have a good record.... do i need to get all 16 in?
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 10:35

In Case Some Of You Haven't Realized:

Seedings are decided via a combination of games played and record. Here some interesting tidbits that some of you may have overlooked. Eggz and I have trust in the system that it will cause for things to work out as fair as possible for the most part.

Here's the AFC

1. Chiefs (11-3) buddah
2. Jaguars (8-5) jsmall
3. Texans (8-4) 2k
4. Steelers (5-7) maddog
5. Raiders (4-8) Rizvon
6. Bills (10-1) Tevin-Bradford

7. Ravens (8-3) Da Bawse Swag
8. Dolphins (6-5) devo
9. Chargers (7-3) TheDon270
10. Broncos (2-8) itsmejoshc
11. Bengals (0-10) butterb

The Ravens only need to get in one more game, win or loss, it would give them 12 games. But because they would have the best record out of any of the other teams with 12 games in, they would hop all the way to the 3rd seed. And if they got another game in, they could possibly snatch 2nd seed

The same goes for the Dolphins, with one more game in, win or loss, they could hop over everyone and land in the 3-6 seed range.

As for the Chargers, one game would not cut it, as it would have him in a tie with Tevin (who's been inactive lately), but with two games, preferably at least one more win, he too could be in the mix for the 3-6 seed

And what about the NFC:

1. Vikings (7-9) ihaveadream
2. Saints (6-10) dbatch
3. Lions (9-6) mac
4. Panthers (8-7) Eggz
5. Falcons (5-10) dontuwish
6. Packers (11-3) CJ

7. Buccs (8-6) BlueDevils
8. Cowboys (8-6) Super-BOLTS
9. Rams (8-5) Brotorious
10. Eagles (9-2) PrinceHarlem
11. Giants (4-7) nvdasteelcitykid

Note that MG rewards those who get in a full season of games. There's nothing we value more than commitment and dedication. You can go something like 10-0 every season, but if you never get in the full games, then what does it mean in the end? Sure, you're undefeated, but it sets a bad example, and remember, there are others around you trying to get games in, and you may be on their schedule. When you prevent others from reaching their goal, that becomes an issue with Eggz and I. Now, does this mean 16 games guarantees you a playoff spot? NOPE. If there are 6 other teams with 16 games in and a better record, obviously you get left out. But getting in 16 games DEFINITELY puts you in a good position.

The NFC is definitely the tighter picture in a sense that seeds 1-9 look strong.

The Buccs and Cowboys need just one game to get them at a total of 15, which could 3-6 seed

The Rams would need two

I suggest the Falcons get in one more game to complete their 16 game schedule, because you're susceptible to getting bumped down by anyone below you because of you're full schedule

OF COURSE THIS ALL ASSUMING THOSE ABOVE YOU DON'T GET GAMES IN, SO THE BEST THING TO DO IS GET ALL 16 GAMES IN, AND LET YOUR RECORD PLACE YOU WHERE YOU DESERVE. THAT MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER, AND OURS AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 14:48

How am I supposed to get a game in when bangin07 ignores my game requests and itsmejoshc the broncos guy hasn't been on in 5 days?? I took over like 9 days ago for an 0-5 team and got 9 games in but idk how im gonna get these in.
But i dont get how a 5-10 6-10 and 7-9 team can make the playoffs but a 8-6 team can't.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 15:13

BLUEDEVILS wrote:
How am I supposed to get a game in when bangin07 ignores my game requests and itsmejoshc the broncos guy hasn't been on in 5 days?? I took over like 9 days ago for an 0-5 team and got 9 games in but idk how im gonna get these in.

But i dont get how a 5-10 6-10 and 7-9 team can make the playoffs but a 8-6 team can't.

Okay first of Blue, if you don't understand why we value anyone who gets 16 games in, that's unfortunate because I don't know how to better explain that.

On that note, i hear ya and am well aware of how active you've been. You have two games in, and a replacement for the broncos and bears are at the top of our priorities. I don't get how you can't see how Eggz and I are trying to make sure you guys have games. We're trying to work to please everyone, and the system we have in place does that. Just keep a look out for the replacements soon please.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 15:47

I got you... Thanks... sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 15:50

BLUEDEVILS wrote:
I got you... Thanks... sorry for that.

LoL

Don't take it the wrong way, absolutely no hostility in my last post. I'm just saying, seeing as how we're a new league, it's a smart move for all of us to reward those who get in a full 16 games.

At the same time, we have our eyes on those who have gotten their teams late, but still have been incredibly active. On top of that, we're replacing teams that slack constantly, so we don't come to this issue.

No need to apologize, you didn't do anything but bring up a legit point.

Leave those dots for the field.

Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 17:06

ok, I finished my season up.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 17:12

Professor Crenshaw wrote:
ok, I finished my season up.

congrats CJ, you've reclaimed your first seed back.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 22:14

Further prove that the system works, Bluedevil's Bucs and Devo's Dolphins are CURRENTLY in the playoffs.

just get games in, and the rest will take care of itself.

BlueDevils, get one more game in, and you possibly shoot up to the 2nd seed and get a first round bye.
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 23:15

The Bronco's owner won't play me ever is there anyway i can play somebody else for him??? I think thats the guy who sprained his wrist lol
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 23:22

BLUEDEVILS wrote:
The Bronco's owner won't play me ever is there anyway i can play somebody else for him??? I think thats the guy who sprained his wrist lol

His replacement is someone we're in contact with at the moment. We're just waiting for him to accept his League Daddy invite. We're gonna try hard to get you these games Blue

Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 23:25

Alright sweet just lemme know and i'll try to get a game with him... I won't be able to get on til like 7 7:30 tomorrow though so hopefully the dude will be on then.
Back to top Go down
UPTOWNCeaser718
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-22, 18:14

Yo how I get in this league? I seen the post on MaddenGurus I want in.
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty2009-09-23, 10:53

UPTOWNCeaser718 wrote:
Yo how I get in this league? I seen the post on MaddenGurus I want in.

theres a sticky sign up thread on the top of the forum. check that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2