Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

For all those eagle haters

Go down 
+4
R3V 1T UP
bigbuddah
OchoCinco85
Fresh Prince
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

For all those eagle haters Empty
PostSubject: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 12:03

http://sports.ign.com/madden09/eagles.html
i know you can just go into full player ratings but it seems as if people are dissing on the eagles front 7 without looking at the ratings?????
well just to clear everything up the eagles only have 1 overall 70 in there front 7 and its a 79 everyone else is either in the 80s or 90s with trent cole manning the line omar gathier manning the backers and the best secondary in the game this eagles defense is going to be one of the toughest in the game.
offensively there not lacking anything there either.
with mcnabb 95 throw power 77 speed the throw accuracy is only 85 but you can put in kolb if mcnabb is having a bad game.
kolb is an underlooked qb 90 throwpower and 87 the perfect option to slip in if mcnabb isnt having his day(unliklly but possible.)
westbrook with 97 speed 98 ellusiveness looks to be one of the best duel threat back in the game for he also has a 90 catch rating.
not to forget with 98 stamina seeming to be improtant this year with in the deomo bradshaw going red after a 5 yard run.
westbrook will also be a big threat on punt and kick return.
correl buckhulter probblay the the 2nd back your going to be looking to.
with westbrook and buckhalter and the easy quick subs in madden 09 you can get your thunder lightning running game going pretty easilly with the lowest rated linemen on the eagles line being 88 and everyone else being rated in the 90's.
The recieving group is another good bunch with kevin curtis the highest rated with 87 overall 96 speed with the primary optuons probbaly going to be deasean jackson curtis hank basket and greg lewis all speed recievers with good hands exept for basket who is about 6'6 with good hands.
with lj smith and kris wilson two tightends with decent speed they are two great pass reviveing tight ends.

so overall the eagles may just be the best team that isnt the patriots or chargers
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 12:12

no i dont think so cause they have great corners but no ss no wrs and the raiders will be the biggest beast them and the cowboys im not a cowboys fan but barber is one of my favorite players and he is a beast
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 12:56

im not an eagles hater i love the eagle they are 1 of my teams my issue is that altho u named off the whole roster no 1 name on the front 7 sticks out besides cole...who is omar gaithers man cognong or wat ever his name is notice u only named gaithers who if i remember is no trotter or spikes man yeah they are average at best they will get the job done the store of this team and y they are a force is there secondary who dont really need a ss caus they have the 2nd best fs in the game period and there fast fast offense

stopping the run is goin to be an issue unless like ive said before the user has great stick skills.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 15:22

rolb omar gathiers 87 overall 82 speed 87 tackle 92 pursuit 85 block sheeding

mlb stewert bradly 79 overall 78 speed 86 tackle 86 block sheeding 85 pursuit

lolb chris gocong 81 overall 78 speed 85 tackle 90 pursuit 84 block sheading

Yes they are not the best run sropping team but its not going to be that big of a deal with no linemen under 80 overall and these guys it soudent be that much of a problem to stop the run.
even if it is just show blitz (that send almost everyone in to the box) and leave you corners man to man with probbaly the best secondary in the gm u can do that.
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 15:58

I have nothing against the Eagles and I think they are a good team if you know how to use them.

I have a real good stick skills and using Westbook can be dangerous. And with Mcnabb open up the passing game. Also they have decent WR and TE you can work with.

Defensive wise they have a amazing SS Dawkins and top notch DB. The LB core are decent and I think the DE are solid enough to make something happen.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-01, 21:56

yeah no doubt...they are a fast defense u could probably run a 4-4 schem and be ok but if u want all your stars on the field u gonna have to go nickle...I AM NOT KNOCKING THE EAGLES...if u blitz heavy like 55% of the time u will be ok they definately have the offense without a doubt im jus sayin i dont like there front 7.... there the last time ima say it
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-06, 00:52

OchoCinco85 wrote:
Im not a cowboys fan but barber is one of my favorite players and he is a beast

Smartest thing Ocho has ever said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
dce21b
New MS Member
New MS Member
dce21b

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-09, 02:03

Eagles are gonna be sick this year. Really looking foward to using them and with HC I'll finally be able to make my own playbook. No more makin a play custom before the snap. I had to make like 20 adjustments in 3 secs to get the schemes i wanted before. Now hopefully I will be able to run more Jim Johnson coverages and blitzes.

The x-factor plays FS not SS and this unfortunately will probally be his farewell tour im gonna miss him.

I fell the linebacking core is on the money as far as overall ratings but I do fell that Mikell is a lil under rated. Hopefully they will adjust player ratings through the year. Mikell is a beast and should have a break out year. He didnt start the entire season last year but when he did he was solid. In the Patriots game last year Brown and him completely trashed Moss to the point he didnt even want to catch the ball. And in tonights pre season game he lit up the steelers HB.

Bleed Green
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-09, 06:14

What I like what I saw from the Eagles was the Backup QB Knolb was really good. Booker RB the acceleration hitting the whole was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-09, 08:38

GO EAGLES SIKE lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-09, 18:21

Hey dce you will not be able to bring your created plays into online play.
I would recomend Running a 4-6 for these linebacker are pretty good but there beow average on size.
Back to top Go down
dce21b
New MS Member
New MS Member
dce21b

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-10, 08:15

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?messageID=3959106&#3959106

can you confirm that because no one seems to have a definate awnser. I actually picked up madden yesturday but they didnt have the special edition so I couldnt check myself.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-10, 11:13

Yes but i cant find the link it was a video of a producer playing head coach and he said no created plays online becasue of nano d or somthing if i find it i will post it.
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-10, 12:32

How did you get the game already????
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-11, 02:32

running the 4-6 with the eagles is idiotic even against the run... puting your best players on the field is the most important thing u can do... u just have to use your user skillz to stop the run.
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty2008-08-12, 07:52

The eagles run a 4-3 defensive right and do they switch to 3-4 sometimes or just 4-3 all game besides nickel, dime, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all those eagle haters   For all those eagle haters Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those eagle haters
Page 1 of 1