Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

2k haters!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
tecmobrowns
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Fedor
BAKNAFEK88
SuprmnxXx
OchoCinco85
UCANT B LIKE ME
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UCANT B LIKE ME
New MS Member
New MS Member
UCANT B LIKE ME

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-30

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 10:22

How come every time you see something on ign ect. You have a 2k5 hater talking ish about madden? Is it because Madden is too much like real football and the user doesnt really know much about football so they suck? Or is it because you cant just use 2 buttons to play the game? Someone please answer that for me or please if there is a 2k fan in the house please tell me how your fake a$$ game was even good at all THE GAME SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just get mad cuz every time I read an update or they release a new feature down below they always say something like dont buy it its the same thing every year blah blah. But my question why are you looking at the Madden website anyway!!
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:05

2k5 was the best game in the year 2005 and 06 madden 06 wasnt that good but 2k5 wasn't near as good as 07 08 and 09 is going to smash it i agree and the people who say 2k5 is better well u can stay on 2k5 and not buy madden.
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:21

Maby people liked 2k5 better because it was reliable no glitches no horrible servers and its franchise was way better than maddens mini games and your own house i mean comon u wanna talk about fake i dont see any recivers in real life with peoples feet above thier head or people kicking the ball out of the end zone so dont talk about fake

Last edited by phatjoe033 on 2008-07-08, 12:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:22

in 2k5 they run strait up like stick figures
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:26

i seen no stick figures dont get me started cuz just about all the power backs in madden run straight up and 2k5 wasnt next gen so give me a break
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:27

no they dont just run straight up and if u like 2k5 so much go back to it and dont buy madden ever agian oh wait cause u like madden and u play it and every game as a glitch in it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:31

if 2k made a next gen game that had real football teams then i would buy it even madden was afraid of 2k thats why they had to sign a contract with espn to keep 2k from making football games and maby every game has a glitch but not 50 of them i can name off hand so shut your mouth
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:33

they signed a contract with the nfl so they can have films and etc from the nfl if 2k wanted to make a game they would oh wait 2k8 all pro football go play that shiity game and there is not 50 glitches there are a lot but 09 is improving that and go back in play 2k5 on xbox and play franchise mode since it is better
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:39

de contain inside,de contain outside,pause glitch,freeze glitch,nano,d/c,fg block glitch,onside glitch,atl encroachment glitch,rocket catch,create team glitch,motion glitch,ne playbook wide open glitch, roy williams is completley a glitch

and like i said name 1 reciver in the nfl that can jump to where his feet are on top of somones head
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:43

like 10 and roy williams dont count and some of them are easy to stop like atl encroachment glitch create a team etc are easy to stop nanos are sometimes easy to stop and sometimes not fg block how many times to u kick a fg and not always works freeze glitch dont touch anything when u go to pause menu and let him start it up same than pause glitch etc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:47

ohhh some of them are easy to stop does that amount to how much losses i have because of it and just because there easy to stop doesnt make it ok the only reason i really play madden because its next gen im good at it and my friends play it but even they know 2k was ahead of its time and im not saying im not buying madden im saying they need to get their asses in gear
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:48

ok stop buy madden if it is so bad just buy 2k games which there is a lot of and stick to them and i guess i wont see u on madden 09 since it is so bad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:50

show me somthing in any of my quotes that says madden 09 is going to suck oh u cant find anything can you so shut ur mouth and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:53

im just saying stop bittching about the game if you are going to keep on buying and u have a nice day too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 12:55

no this is ea's last chance with them cuz right now im sick of pumping money into their pockets when i get nothing in return thats why im about to cancel my xbox live also
Back to top Go down
UCANT B LIKE ME
New MS Member
New MS Member
UCANT B LIKE ME

Number of posts : 47

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-08, 14:07

Well thats too bad like I said I am 210 and 71 U go figure I dont glitch at all!!!!!!!!! I dont even use a team with a WR that can do that jump ish. And I have got glitched about 6 times so I dont see where you have a prob. with Madden! its by far the best and number 1 selling football game ever!!!!!! come on in 2k5 that shoulder charge was soo unrealistic any RB could get 350 yds a game but I guess thats what you like something very easy to play!!! Damn if thats the way you feel bout the game why you sign up on a website called madden school.com anyway so go ahead and cancel your xbox live but ya know what ur not so stop talking ish and you will buy Madden and you will go to the midnight release so see ya on line!! From yours truely John Madden. Oh I forgot to mention about the glitches how many of those glitches you really see up to date? maybe at first but now how many you really see? Also remember everything you cant stop doesnt really mean its a glitch its just means its hard to stop!!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-09, 04:15

OchoCinco85 wrote:
2k5 was the best game in the year 2005 and 06 madden 06 wasn't that good but 2k5 wasn't near as good as 07 08 and 09 is going to smash it i agree and the people who say 2k5 is better well u can stay on 2k5 and not buy madden.

Well said Ocho! for whatever reason, PPL still hold 2k5 close to there heart, yes, it was a great game "back in the day" but as you said, it doesn't stand up to madden in recent years, let alone to todays madden and 2k for the next gen wasn't really a 2k football game to me, I think 2k5 was better than it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-12, 20:26

Guest wrote:
no this is ea's last chance with them cuz right now im sick of pumping money into their pockets when i get nothing in return thats why im about to cancel my xbox live also

Come on you really think that EA will miss the little bit of money you spend? Madden is the biggest sports game ever. It allows real football heads to incorporate thier knowledge of the game into a video game. You can't complain about the game. Yeah, there are a few glitches, but like U CANT B LIKE ME said, if you hate the game so much why are you on this website? I suggest you get your game right before you bash the game.

If you want a football simulation game, Madden is the one. 2K5 was like a cartoon.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Fedor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-22

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-12, 21:20

2k5 and ESPN sport games always rated higher than Madden and EA's other sports titles.....they're just more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-12, 21:24

IMO, all Ea games for major sports; football, basketball, soccer, NCAA are better than other companies besides baseball. I think MLB the show is th best baseball game.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-12, 22:40

More realistic? Yeah like using Stephen Davis to run over everyone in 2k5. Please. Madden is way more realistic
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-13, 00:22

If their is any discussion to "which is the best" and theres not "madden" it will be laid to rest with madden 09.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-13, 00:26

Madden 09 is gonna be ridiculous, I can not wait.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
tecmobrowns
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
tecmobrowns

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-02-26

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-13, 01:39

if visual concepts was able to make football games,2k would of been better than madden....hands down. evertime a competor makes a football game. EA steals something from it(. I.E. all pro weapon system Branching tackles etc)Ea stole that and wham 08 had it.they have been pushed this year by ppl posting on the net about the crap that madden has become. i was pleased with 08. and yea 09 will be good. but 2k...what would it of been like? both games have their good and bad. so don't hate ...dominate!
Back to top Go down
MADDENH0LIC
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

2k haters!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k haters!!!!!!   2k haters!!!!!! Empty2008-07-13, 02:08

wat r u smoking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k haters!!!!!! Empty