Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty
PostSubject: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty2009-08-28, 17:06

Remaining games:

• vs New York Jets (Chumpzilla)
  • @ Buffalo Bills (Rock1n Rocket)
  • @ Jacksonville Jaguars (David noooooooo)
  • @ Miami Dolphins (Fudopi)
  • vs New England Patriots (Thizz)

Let's get these games in ASAP, fellas. I'm on pretty much every night after 10 PM EST, and sometimes before.

My XBL and AIM is Inclined2Glory, and my MSN is InclineWebmaster[at]Yahoo[dot]com

LET'S GO!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty2009-08-28, 18:02

whats ur rec in MG I2G?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

PostSubject: Re: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty2009-08-28, 22:36

MGB Ruthless wrote:
whats ur rec in MG I2G?
6-5 at the moment.

Started out 1-5, and was doing absolutely awful. Had a bunch of crappy luck with injuries, linemen blocking my own kick, etc, but mainly my offense was just garbage. I had a few plays that were nice, but never really had a full scheme I was satisfied with.

Decided to take two days and seriously lab both on O and D. Found a book I love, labbed the hell out of it, and I haven't lost since.

I finally feel comfortable with this year's Madden, and fully expect to be back to 09-caliber.

Watch out for me next season, since I'm pretty sure I already screwed this one up beyond repair. lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty2009-08-28, 22:46

damn, thats wuts up. 6-5 is still a good record to go in with. I mean, you win 3 more games and u might pick up a wildcard spot.

<------ still goin hard at 09 caliber.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

PostSubject: Re: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty2009-09-02, 11:01

Only four more games left....Let's get these in, fellas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...   Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible... Empty

Back to top Go down

Texans looking to finish season as soon as possible...
Page 1 of 1