Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

new monster and trend in the nfl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

new monster and trend in the nfl Empty
PostSubject: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty2009-09-14, 00:28

its official that marcelles bennet t.e. for the cowboys is a monster.they put him at wideout and he towered over the d.b.hes a giant and just has to run 5 yrds and turn around and just rocket a high pass to him.(this is the real nfl not the game alltho i will be adding this in to my arsenal)i also notice the bears did the same thing with their 2nd string monster of a t.e.in madden marcelles has a jump rating of like 96.ive already been using him n whitten up the seems as my nano killer.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty2009-09-14, 00:51

yeah bennett played basketball in college so it wouldnt surprise me his jump is 96 he is wat 6'8" i kno taller den 6'6" and he does jump to catch balls in the real game but spreading him at wideout is lame to me...most ppl can do it but i keep my position players at they position
Back to top Go down
Yargage
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty2009-09-14, 12:34

Teams flex TE's out at WR all the time in the NFL. With most people not having the stick to RC this year its a more common sight in the nfl then it is in madden for once.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty2009-09-14, 15:42

ghost!!!!my man i'm with you i keep telling everbody...f#ck t.o....him leaving will set up all that talent!!!!!! on off.....lololololololo to all the hater's new monster and trend in the nfl 806564 see you in miami.........................nuff said!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty2009-09-14, 20:26

so true swag..good riddens t.o.now we can throw to the other 4 w.r's we have n see what they got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new monster and trend in the nfl   new monster and trend in the nfl Empty

Back to top Go down

new monster and trend in the nfl
Page 1 of 1