Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

425 normal monster green

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

425 normal monster green Empty
PostSubject: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty2010-05-08, 17:18

The one i saw on this sight is good to use. I use Taylor Mays and USC for it Smile

here's my setup for inside pressure

show blitz
man align
spread lb's
all lb's to zone
put mlb in left a gap and blitz him
bring blitzing ss outside of the end

for outside pressure, you can crash the line out and do the setup as seen above.

This should help if you think your opponent is slide protecting down

I got pressure without crashing the line out against a pinched o-line. But I think crashing them out helps for outside pressure
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty2010-05-09, 23:18

Any 4-2-5 normal play should work through 4-4 base and 3-3-5 split for others with different playbooks FYI.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty2010-05-09, 23:57

imma have to lab this s*** one day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty2010-05-18, 00:32

Yup, confirmed. Monster green out of 3-3-5 split duplicates this. Manually blitzing seems optional. You get plently of good heat having the cpu blitz and using stick skills for coverage. I always forgot to use it. I noticed I have a much easier time having the MLB hit the T on the left side of the TV screen. This causes either the T to block the MLB or the SS letting one of them free to hit the QB (sometimes they both come in untouched). You can get around the T with the SS only but this way is more guaranteed if you screw up on the around around the T, which kills this play if you miss.

Also, if they slide protect to your SS blitz side, just run the play base and you get a nasty natural nano from the opposite side. Still user the SS to make your opponent think your running the play again but just run it base with the same adjustments you have less the LB zone audible. They will slide protect to your SS thinking your coming and maybe even put a RB to block that side, but the heat will come from the opposite side VERY quick.

It basically allows you to nano left or right depending on what your opponent does. I love plays that look the same but bring the heat in different ways on D. Totally screws with your opponent lol.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty2010-05-18, 05:17

sounds good. we'll have to lab this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 425 normal monster green   425 normal monster green Empty

Back to top Go down

425 normal monster green
Page 1 of 1